• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

SOlidWire1

1RPM
Jan 29, 2020
Havent been able to look at GRID yet.. I'm on Steam with auto updates - how can I tell if update patch is already installed?
I registered here and went to https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ they have every other toy for GRID there but NO patch... I found the anouncement for 1.1 up. I found the notes for 1.1 up. Please Where is the 1.1 update patch hiding? Thank you!

SOlidWire1

1RPM
Jan 29, 2020
Beautifully done Notes... Can you direct me to where the update patch download is located... As I mentioned in last thread. I looked in https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ and find all kinds of cool stuff there but I didn't see the patch there. Thank you... BTW - how can I tell if Steam already patched it for me? Thank you SOlidWire1
Don

HoiHman

500RPM
Premium
Dec 7, 2009
Might be impossible but....a hack for longer races in career mode would be great!!!!
Codemasters listened and added in the latest patch. Still no better FOV / camera adjustments.

Tried the game for 2 career races after the patch. The game just misses something to keep my interest.

JasonMADCow

50RPM
Premium
Mar 13, 2019
It's a shame that the FOV is so limited. In F1 and Dirt games I really feel conected to the car/game, but in grid 2019, I dust don't get that feeling. It's such a shame, Grid was responsable for really getting me into car games :) (& Ridge Racer).

Mr Deap

250RPM
Jan 3, 2016
It still arcade, but handle nothing like the other GRID. It sure does deliver a more authentic driving feel than any other GRID & some handling behavior are more realistic than Assetto Corsa while the rest is more exaggerated. When you steer over the limit or hard on the brake, the car actually do plow straight & you actually do need throttle control going out of a corner, etc. When you need to countersteer out of a corner from too much throttle, it snap hard like it should.

People don't know what is oversteer(when the traction in the rear is inferior to the front ). This happen when you need to countersteer, but you hardly need to. The car are very neutral that it rotate easily & still in control of the car. Like AC, it has no lift off oversteer.

Apr 5, 2020
Easy solution for this dumb ridiculous trophy!!

It will take longer but you dont have to be near your PS4/Xbox at least... good luck!

graham123

100RPM
Premium
Apr 10, 2018
Ok been playing gridfor a few months now and enjoy the Not so serious game play and can hold my own solo, so today I tried a multiplayer game and got hammered??? In fact I was left for dead even from the start I was miles behind at the first corner and all the human players lite years faster??? example on the San Fran track with the jumps I was 40 seconds a lap slower!!!!!

what am I not doing?????