Greeting!! Any setups for McLaren 720 at Monza?

I used the agressive setup at Silverstone and didn't really have the pace others had.

Are the stock tyre pressures too low or high?

I used the agressive setup at Silverstone and didn't really have the pace others had.

Are the stock tyre pressures too low or high?
I’m no expert. I try to hit 26 psi after a few laps. I had a practice tonight and had to take a lot out of the lhs and put a little in the rhs. It might be different for you, depends on driving style. I think the 720s is one of the easiest to drive consistently from vids I’ve watched. But may not be one of the quickest. In the races consistency is worth a lot over 90 mins. I tried the AMG which was quicker but I kept making mistakes and got frustrated with it. The 720 seems a lot more stable. I don’t know might be all in my head.... just keep enjoying it. That’s what it’s all about!!

I’m no expert. I try to hit 26 psi after a few laps. I had a practice tonight and had to take a lot out of the lhs and put a little in the rhs. It might be different for you, depends on driving style. I think the 720s is one of the easiest to drive consistently from vids I’ve watched. But may not be one of the quickest. In the races consistency is worth a lot over 90 mins. I tried the AMG which was quicker but I kept making mistakes and got frustrated with it. The 720 seems a lot more stable. I don’t know might be all in my head.... just keep enjoying it. That’s what it’s all about!!
Yeah I agree. The 720 is easier to get to grips with starting out. So many cars go unchosen. The 720, BMW, Aston and Lambo are rare in a race. Seemed to be all Bentleys and 911s. Is that realistic?
Anyway thanks on the pressures will try that out. See you om track!

I have read in various forums, that it is best to set the front tire pressure to 27.8 psi and the rear tire pressure to 27.5 psi (all cars, all tracks, dry). With this value I have been doing quite well so far with the aggresive setup. For wet setups, you should even increase the tire pressure to 30Psi. But I haven't tested that yet.

Driving this car in a series here, but seem to have trouble with low speed over steer in the corners, using aggressive setups normally. Is that just me or do I need to put more wing on to calm it down?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%