Green sun glare

Sometimes when looking at the sun (depending on in-game time of the day) I see green glare, instead of yellow/orange - is it possible to change this? It looks really weird. I'm using SOL and shaders patch.
ac.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1066209

bump.

I've got this issue, too. I've only noticed this phenomenon occur on mod maps, like Shutoko Revival Project and Pacific Coast Highway. I haven't seen it on any other maps, so far. The sun outputs a green tint onto everything it casts its light on. Once I'm in the shadows, the colors appear normal. It feels like I'm driving on another planet. xD

I'm using CSP version 1.74 and SOL version 2.2. I've tried changing ppfilters to no success. Turning off sunrays doesn't remove the green tint. I've also tried disabling SOL, but it was not successful. I upgraded to CSP 1.78, but that didn't alleviate the issue either. I haven't tried any of the other versions between 74 and 78, though, so I suppose that's the next step to take. Besides reinstalling my game files, I'm very close to running out of ideas. Do you guys have any thoughts?

Thanks!

[edit]: I solved the issue by reinstalling SOL and resetting LightingFX's settings, although I don't think there was any issue with LightingFX, since I've disabled the plugin and it remained the same. I've even disabled CSP, which was also unsuccessful. Therefore, I'm likely to believe I messed up the installation of SOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing