Resource icon

Skins Green Red Bull 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello i've made a change of brands in tyres, but whem i start the game the Option stay Yellow, or Red, and the Prime stay White or Orange, how can i change all the color to White?

but i downloaded this skin and is just the no 1 car green and will be better with both cars if you cand make
Well that's due to that he didn't include the low car texture file in his download. Just simply copy this mod to the "textures_low" folder in Livery_main folder.

i overwrite livery_00 , livery_01 and livery_main under the original files
Jesus those are the driver helmets not the car . And the livery_00 and livery_01 folder isn't in the livery_main folder. Open the livery_main folder and you will see these:
texture_high
texture_low
And paste this mod to the texture_low folder too and you will see the green car for the AI too.

That's right ! I'm a beginner and I maked only the car 1. Sorry ;)
Wrong. If you texture the redbull texture you will have it done for the number 2 car too. You were just too lazy to extract it into the "texture_low" folder too .

Last edited:
and i think will be better to make two versions of green:this one and another with a more contrasted green more saturated more visible you know what i say

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 38.9%