Tracks Green Hills 0.17

Login or Register an account to download this content
D1visor updated Green Hills with a new update entry:

Visual Upgrade + Optimisation

Hello,

- Made grass and flowers one texture
- Tweaked road shader
- Added a start/finish line
- Optimised the grass so it now uses much much less resources while also looking a lot better.

Below are some new screenshots.

Enjoy! :)
View attachment 119823 View attachment 119824 View attachment 119825 View attachment 119826 View attachment 119827 View attachment 119828 View attachment 119829 View attachment 119830

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great job! you should put high resolution detailed track mesh at the top of the list of features, seeing as you are one of the few people who has done this right!

be sure to check how it looks in non sunny weather
outline.png in ui preview is a bit OTT, attention grabby, dont like it :p
ui_track.json: you have 2 unique (i.e. pointless (imo)) tags, suggest you use these (copied from kunos drift track) "#drift","drift","circuit"

cheers

Great job! you should put high resolution detailed track mesh at the top of the list of features, seeing as you are one of the few people who has done this right!

be sure to check how it looks in non sunny weather
outline.png in ui preview is a bit OTT, attention grabby, dont like it :p
ui_track.json: you have 2 unique (i.e. pointless (imo)) tags, suggest you use these (copied from kunos drift track) "#drift","drift","circuit"

cheers

I might make the text in the UI preview smaller, but not changing it otherwise since I like it.
As for non-sunny weather, I think trees are a weak-point. My first time doing this and I uploaded the first version on monday so much to learn still. I don't really know how to make it the same level of awesome in cloudy weather :D. I love how it looks in Clear and Mid Clear :D.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back