Green Flag Podcast EP 8

Liam Jenkins

FSR Commentator
Finally after a long break the green flag podcast is back with a bang! I have been very busy with commentary,college work,my job that I haven't had time to properly put one together! But episode 8 is out and I hope the wait is worth it!
This episode features

-An in depth look into the big headlines from the sim racing community
-league reviews and previews
-Chris Butcher's review from Abu Dhabi and the Red Bull Gridsters
-Tips on how to start your own team
-and F1 drivers in a WWE game?

I hope you all enjoy it, please leave your feedback as without you guys this show wouldn't exist!!
Liam
3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif

RaceDepartment Store

Stable table mount for steering wheels and wheelbases. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 59,95 Features Adjustable wheel angle Rock solid table mount with two metal screws Full metal construction Maximum size of the table board/desk top that the table clamp is able to lock is 7 cm Can be used...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Add-On Side Arms for an existing Single Monitor Stand (80mm high x 40mm wide) For Monitors and TVs up to 45" Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...
Connect your Fanatec devices via USB to your PC to make it compatible to almost any modern racing simulation. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 19,95 Features Use your ClubSport Shifter with any steering wheel on PC (supports sequential and H-pattern mode) Use the ClubSport handbrake without...
Trak Racer fourth or second top monitor stand for flat and curved monitors and TVs up to 50" Important: Compatible with the large triple monitor stand (TM-B3-37) & TR8 triple monitor stand with spacing between the poles at approx. 705mm / 27.8" This monitor holder suits select Trak Racer...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Celebrating our partnership with Formula 1™ as official provider of the F1® Esports Series, the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 is designed for driving Formula 1 cars at the limit. The V2 comes with magnetic shifters, customisable RGB LEDs, revised electronics, and an exchangeable quick...
The TR80-LITE has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is an 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by an 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile...