Greddy Vision Sirius Gauges

Misc Greddy Vision Sirius Gauges 1.0

Just Kauser

10RPM
Original poster
Feb 1, 2018
Just Kauser submitted a new resource:

Greddy Vision Sirius Gauges - A HUD similar Boost Meter

This is more modding support than a stand alone. So to use it, you first need a working mod,
maybe a Kunos Mod Tune that is created by Assetto Corsa Car Tuner, etc.

This pack includes 3 Gauges. I modeled them with Blender (my first own 3d model) and generated the Textures with a C# program in unity.

Gauges, that are supported now:
Boost
Oil Temp
Speed/RPM (mixed)

Here is a little examples video:...
Read more about this resource...

Just Kauser

10RPM
Original poster
Feb 1, 2018
Take a look in the video description, there is it explained. It has a Toyota V8 engine.

SAi66

1RPM
May 13, 2014
Hello Kauser,

I'm have the meters installed on a mod of mine. The gauge works no problem, but I have abit of issue with the gauge's brightness. No matter what kind of value I change in 3dsimed, it does not react to it. Hopefully you can help me out.

Thanks

Just Kauser

10RPM
Original poster
Feb 1, 2018
Hello Kauser,

I'm have the meters installed on a mod of mine. The gauge works no problem, but I have abit of issue with the gauge's brightness. No matter what kind of value I change in 3dsimed, it does not react to it. Hopefully you can help me out.

Thanks
You can adjust the brightness over the digital instruments.ini with a text editor and the replace all function.

SAi66

1RPM
May 13, 2014
You can adjust the brightness over the digital instruments.ini with a text editor and the replace all function.
do you mind to note which line?

when i change "intensity", it only changes the brightness for the numbers, but not the ring.

Changing "Emissive" to a lower value also does nothing