Greddy Vision Sirius Gauges

Misc Greddy Vision Sirius Gauges 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just Kauser submitted a new resource:

Greddy Vision Sirius Gauges - A HUD similar Boost Meter

This is more modding support than a stand alone. So to use it, you first need a working mod,
maybe a Kunos Mod Tune that is created by Assetto Corsa Car Tuner, etc.

This pack includes 3 Gauges. I modeled them with Blender (my first own 3d model) and generated the Textures with a C# program in unity.

Gauges, that are supported now:
Boost
Oil Temp
Speed/RPM (mixed)

Here is a little examples video:...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Kauser,

I'm have the meters installed on a mod of mine. The gauge works no problem, but I have abit of issue with the gauge's brightness. No matter what kind of value I change in 3dsimed, it does not react to it. Hopefully you can help me out.

Thanks

Hello Kauser,

I'm have the meters installed on a mod of mine. The gauge works no problem, but I have abit of issue with the gauge's brightness. No matter what kind of value I change in 3dsimed, it does not react to it. Hopefully you can help me out.

Thanks

You can adjust the brightness over the digital instruments.ini with a text editor and the replace all function.

You can adjust the brightness over the digital instruments.ini with a text editor and the replace all function.
do you mind to note which line?

when i change "intensity", it only changes the brightness for the numbers, but not the ring.

Changing "Emissive" to a lower value also does nothing

I really love this mod! I do have a question or two. I was able to try this on a simple car just to see if I could get it to work. I was able to get them in the car and save as Kn.5. It does show in the car. I did copy the digital instrument.ini data to the cars already existing one. Made adjustments to items #s etc as needed. Issues is here? Nothing lights up or displays any text. I have your Kn.5s copied into car folder and all textures from your skins folder copied into cars skin folder (not in a folder just in there). I did notice your prefixes on the DI.ini, the names are no where to be found in your data? I am pretty sure I am suppose to change that. I just do not know what my PREFIX name or Parent Name is or what to put there. I am sure this is why CM does not know what to light up. I would really like to get this working, Its in the car just cant get it to light up or do anything. Please help
Jim

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years