Graphics update iracing

Let start with the game play thats just awesome. But one thing thats anoying is the every month payment and especialy buying new cars and track.
So be said now about the graphics, this is just one ugly graphics gameplay, its just old.
The one is satisfy with it but there are enough who isnt so ti iracing.
We all pay a lot of money for this game to play, at least upgrade the game with engine 4 and directx 12 so its worth it to pay and play this game from our fanatics racers eye view.
What the reason may be, it just need to be upgraden.

I completely disagree with you on this point. Since they have introduced HDR and with the solar lens flair that they introduced in the latest build the graphics are by far the best out of all the sims! This is because they have the most natural lighting and cleanest graphics. If you use VR you will know that iRacing has the best image out of all the sims... period. Maybe you need to enable HDR on your system and adjust the Gamma and brightness to your liking. This is done in sim.

Since they have introduced HDR and with the solar lens flair that they introduced in the latest build the graphics are by far the best out of all the sims!
This is because they have the most natural lighting and cleanest graphics.
If you use VR you will know that iRacing has the best image out of all the sims... period.
OK ok. If you say so.
Its allways very convincing when people does make 100% general generalizations.

I completely disagree with you on this point. Since they have introduced HDR and with the solar lens flair that they introduced in the latest build the graphics are by far the best out of all the sims! This is because they have the most natural lighting and cleanest graphics. If you use VR you will know that iRacing has the best image out of all the sims... period. Maybe you need to enable HDR on your system and adjust the Gamma and brightness to your liking. This is done in sim.

Sry i disagree with you the graphics is ok butr not that awesome. Just realise how much money we spend on this game and also every month. Common u satisfy with this graphics please give me a break. At least for all the money everone is paying continously every month and more give us real graphics update with Engine 4 and directx 12, we deserve this and for who doesnt agree just open your eyes and look to other racing games oke

Well, of course it’s just my opinion. Just as BrunoB has his opinions and likes to make 100% generalisations with everything iRacing related... What’s the saying, people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones?

Hamalo, have you ever considered that there are trade-offs... just like with everything in life. I race in the NEO Endurance series on iRacing where I can run 60 cars on track with 180 people, (in teams) from all around the world @ 90 FPS using VR with almost all graphics settings on full. And, I don’t have a top of the line PC.
I want to see you run ACC, (this is the only released sim title using Unreal Engine) with 60 cars at a track like Le Mans and hit 90FPS in VR. I doubt you could even run 30 cars.

Sometimes you just need to think of the bigger picture. I’m sure if there was a vote the majority of sim racers would prefer to be able to run 62 cars at nearly max graphic settings at high frame rates than run 62 cars at minimum graphics settings and getting 30FPS. Just my two cents.

And yes, I personally believe iRacing looks better in VR than ACC, PC2, RaceRoom and rFactor2. I cannot speak for screens as I don’t use them anymore for sim racing.

2 questions.......

If graphics is a huge issue to you, why didn't you watch a YouTube video before spending money on the title?
Do some research before purchasing next time ;)

Could be a language barrier? But if your calling on iracing to complain about the graphics.....why are you asking here and not on there official form?

And I must agree with the above statement regarding vr, out of all the sims I've played iracing's vr is the cleanest and performs the best......may not be the flashiest but it gets the job done for a first gen implementation.

Well, of course it’s just my opinion. Just as BrunoB has his opinions and likes to make 100% generalisations with everything iRacing related... What’s the saying, people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones?

Hamalo, have you ever considered that there are trade-offs... just like with everything in life. I race in the NEO Endurance series on iRacing where I can run 60 cars on track with 180 people, (in teams) from all around the world @ 90 FPS using VR with almost all graphics settings on full. And, I don’t have a top of the line PC.
I want to see you run ACC, (this is the only released sim title using Unreal Engine) with 60 cars at a track like Le Mans and hit 90FPS in VR. I doubt you could even run 30 cars.

Sometimes you just need to think of the bigger picture. I’m sure if there was a vote the majority of sim racers would prefer to be able to run 62 cars at nearly max graphic settings at high frame rates than run 62 cars at minimum graphics settings and getting 30FPS. Just my two cents.

And yes, I personally believe iRacing looks better in VR than ACC, PC2, RaceRoom and rFactor2. I cannot speak for screens as I don’t use them anymore for sim racing.

Wel i dont talk about the game play and tracks cars etc thats all awesome. Am talking about graphics its old and common yeah we have people who is satisfied great but there are enough who doesnt. Why u think people buy hardcore graphics cards lik now RTX why u think. I understand for those who cant afford it than thats why they are satisfy but am not because i want the real thing like awesome graphics and for those with hardcore graphics cards. Once again the graphics is poor am sry but its true

Just as BrunoB has his opinions and likes to make 100% generalisations with everything iRacing related... What’s the saying, people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones?
False!
Just post a link to 1 post of mine where I "make 100% generalisations with everything iRacing related".
Just 1.
But until that I will just consider you as a tiny liar.
A tiny liar who throw stones:roflmao::roflmao:

Hehe or more politely I should maybe just call you a tiny guy who dont know what a 100% generalisation is. And similiar dont know how a glass house does look from the inside:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 questions.......

If graphics is a huge issue to you, why didn't you watch a YouTube video before spending money on the title?
Do some research before purchasing next time ;)

Could be a language barrier? But if your calling on iracing to complain about the graphics.....why are you asking here and not on there official form?

And I must agree with the above statement regarding vr, out of all the sims I've played iracing's vr is the cleanest and performs the best......may not be the flashiest but it gets the job done for a first gen implementation.

Listen what i do is my buisness and if am not satisfy with the graphics its my opinion and u dont have to like it with all the people your agree with ok. Doesnt matter i have the game and am happy with it but the graphics sucks and thats my opinion and once again you dont have to like it am not a folower like u agree with everyone beside get your own opinion. The graphics is old and ugly and its good for you but for me not i want get the full potential of my Titan RTX graphics card.

The graphics is old and ugly and its good for you but for me not i want get the full potential of my Titan RTX graphics card.
You are ofcourse allowed to have that oppinion.
I consider iRacings graphics quite reasonable - and I have to admit that compared to as example the more modern ACC I like iRacings graphics much better.
There is something (graphically) realistic-ish being on an iRacing track I dont feel by being on an ACC track.
And we have not even begin talking of the low PC ressource impact there is from iRacing compared to more modern racing games.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Its quite entertaining to see someone bothering himself with which posts other posters like or dont like. Quite entertaining I must say:roflmao::roflmao:

That's because UE4 doesn't officially support triple screens. It's not specifically an ACC thing.

I realy dont understand u people. Compare it to Call of Duty so they need to stay past with graphics damn look at the COD Modern warfare open your eyes and see what RTX is omg. Its amazing how they can make graphics so beautiful and you are satisfy with these ugly from 1900 graphics @ iracing lol

I realy dont understand u people. Compare it to Call of Duty so they need to stay past with graphics damn look at the COD Modern warfare open your eyes and see what RTX is omg. Its amazing how they can make graphics so beautiful and you are satisfy with these ugly from 1900 graphics @ iracing lol

blah blah graphix is kinz blah blah omg like have you seen her she's so like yeah mate whatever ya get me blah blah blah i need more coffee

Much rather have the most accurate physics and best online multiplayer than sacrifice any of that for more visual "effects" that don't matter.

It would be great if they updated the graphics. Anyone who pays for iRacing probably can afford a high end gaming rig to handle great graphics.

Saying iRacing graphics are the best? Not in the eyes of most I think but everyone can opine.

I've also been impressed with the VR experience in iRacing. The Black Box is pretty versatile too. The Radio, Crew Chief integration, telemetry output for VRS, etc are excellent.

I have a high end rig. I9-9900K, 2080Ti, Valve Index. I was amazed that I could run 120 fps in iRacing with it.

I'm pretty amazed by what they have in their package. I think they have their priorities in the right places. I think I recently broke into 5 figures for my rig's hardware, and being able to really use my rig and have the learning tools available to learn how to improve my driving skills matter to me.

I have PC2,AC,ACC collecting dust now, and I "though" I would probably get Automobilista 2, but at this point I don't want the distraction of more games. I Have my hands full with iRacing.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 221 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years