Graphics Tweaks...

Hey guys I looked at some of the videos for RBR and it appears that my graphics are not as good as the ones I am seeing. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a graphic tweak doc or guide? Maybe I need to load some mods? No idea, but want to make sure I've got everything as good as I can get it.

Here are my system specs...

1920 x 1200
ATI 5850
Windows 7 x64
8 Gig RAM

Thanks guys.

Glad you got it sorted :woot:

Strange, I've had that set on 16/9 even before Aaron told me how to change the FOVY parameter. It didn't do anything before, it didn't do anything after.

Okay, one thing to remove from the future FAQ entry :)

Glad you got it sorted :woot:

Strange, I've had that set on 16/9 even before Aaron told me how to change the FOVY parameter. It didn't do anything before, it didn't do anything after.

Okay, one thing to remove from the future FAQ entry :)

I have played with it before with no effect as well. I thought it was just a broken or unimplemented feature. It would make a lot of sense if it changed config.ini.

Okay moving right along into the next train wreck. lol.

This HDR thing. I moved the files over and put them in the root RBR folder. In the sim I pressed Shift+F12. It definitely changed the screen but I wouldn't say for the better. Way over saturated. And my FPS took a nosedive. Let me make sure I have the files correct.

Okay moving right along into the next train wreck. lol.

This HDR thing. I moved the files over and put them in the root RBR folder. In the sim I pressed Shift+F12. It definitely changed the screen but I wouldn't say for the better. Way over saturated. And my FPS took a nosedive. Let me make sure I have the files correct.

My settings, or the ones in the zip file?
The ones I use looked good to me from the start, so I didn't bother with figuring out what all the numbers mean.

You can see how it looks to me in the RBR Movies thread.

Ok got it guys. Things look a lot better now. I just moved over the enbseries.ini without using Shift+F12 and it looks much nicer. Darker, but richer colors.

This sim actually looks great on my system, and I get solid FPS. Thanks guys. Now I just need some practice for the rally tonight!

Ok got it guys. Things look a lot better now. I just moved over the enbseries.ini without using Shift+F12 and it looks much nicer. Darker, but richer colors.

This sim actually looks great on my system, and I get solid FPS. Thanks guys. Now I just need some practice for the rally tonight!

Great :good:

BTW, there is a session now, you can try to join, to see if everything's okay. You don't need to drive in it, just join.

Senad, one more thing. Mal (my Aussie friend) is going to join us tonight but he hasn't done the license thing yet. He'll do it tonight about an hour before the USM session starts. Any chance he'll be able to join in? He cannot access this site from work.

Okay looks good Senad. One question though. When the Stage 1-2 (last one loads) I got a DOS like window. On that window I did see one error, although the track seems to load fine. Is this normal?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back