Graphics problems

Hi everyone,

I just downloaded this game (version 090rc10) but I'm having serious problems running it: there are almost no details on car and track and the track flickers a lot making the game unplayable.
Does anyone know how can I fix this? I looked in forums but I couldn't find a solution.
My specs

-Intel i5 6400
-AMD Radeon 380 4GB
-8 GB RAM

Many thanks

Attachments

• racer.png
    racer.png
    514.2 KB · Views: 271
Talked with the dev on facebook. He said the game was never intended with AMD card compatibility. Its the only game that does that and because it was abandoned before Vulcan came out you are stuck either using CPU graphics or finding an Nvidia

Talked with the dev on facebook. He said the game was never intended with AMD card compatibility. Its the only game that does that and because it was abandoned before Vulcan came out you are stuck either using CPU graphics or finding an Nvidia
I've been wanting to try Racer out myself, but the beta versions have the exact same problem for me as the original post shows... The weird graphics issues that seem to only occur with AMD GPUs, which is what I have in my system... And the 0.8.44 version you suggested isn't available anymore ;(

I found from another thread that 0.9.0 only works for AMD users if they use RC6 or earlier, but which version of Racer has a good amount of mods for it, so I can get used to how mods work in the game/sim?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 323 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%