F1 2012 Graphics glitch

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

kelaroost

@Simberia
34invvd.jpg
Im having problems with the textures as you can see in this image
I reset my hole system to remove this error and downloaded the hole,
game again and even refit my graphics card to eliminate this problem.
its still there on a clean install..and i cant figure out why
Is it because of the last patch i dont know is anyone elce seeing the same problem ?

I really want to use your cameras as default cockpit cam for all cars.. your previous link is dead.. I tried PM'ing you.. hopefully you see it.

For this screenshot.. I feel silly because I have looked and don't see anything wrong.

I really want to use your cameras as default cockpit cam for all cars.. your previous link is dead.. I tried PM'ing you.. hopefully you see it.

For this screenshot.. I feel silly because I have looked and don't see anything wrong.

Its in my Modcams since v 1.3 . Kela also announce that. Have a look at it.
And next time use the request thread or PM him for such questions. ;)

I am using Modmate 1.4.. but the problem is the only way I can access this cam.. is by hitting C over and over again.. and every time I restart my time trial it resets the camera.

I just want to use his cameras as default "cockpit cam" so that I don't need to change all the time. I tried looking in the options menu and I can't find the camera. I don't know what it's called. I only know to find it by hitting C over and over again. :(

I am using Modmate 1.4.. but the problem is the only way I can access this cam.. is by hitting C over and over again.. and every time I restart my time trial it resets the camera.

I just want to use his cameras as default "cockpit cam" so that I don't need to change all the time. I tried looking in the options menu and I can't find the camera. I don't know what it's called. I only know to find it by hitting C over and over again. :(

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/subtle-cockpit-cam-1-2.211/viewfile

Ive formated and reset windows 7 done full updates latest drivers, chipset drivers, direct x and intel drivers, and a complete fresh download from steam and no mods.
the same problem came back.
its got me whats wrong unless its the latest update.
or hardware

Yup, noticed it as well after patch 5. I also get some tyre flickering where the texture on the tyre tends to get darker in some spots.

Since CM is doing a pretty good job of updating this year, maybe try posting this issue over at the CM technical forums where it can get noticed.

Yup, noticed it as well after patch 5. I also get some tyre flickering where the texture on the tyre tends to get darker in some spots.

Since CM is doing a pretty good job of updating this year, maybe try posting this issue over at the CM technical forums where it can get noticed.

yeah i think i might have to,
i cant figure whats wrong.
i have a feeling its some typ of filter image with light to dark to help with the games lighting.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%