Resource icon

Skins Graphics fixes for 1996 Indycar #7 Scandia for SDD mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
What is the mod of these skins? I thought it was from VRC. Where you find this mod to download I would love to be able to play this mod. Please.

What is the mod of these skins? I thought it was from VRC. Where you find this mod to download I would love to be able to play this mod. Please.
At the moment I don't know. The mod was from *********************. A lot of people were saying it was a ripoff. So ,they have pulled all of their Indycar and some F1 mods. However, I have heard that the NASCAR Mod people may have gotten permission from the rfactor creator to port it to Assetto Corsa. All we can do is wait and see.

At the moment I don't know. The mod was from *********************. A lot of people were saying it was a ripoff. So ,they have pulled all of their Indycar and some F1 mods. However, I have heard that the NASCAR Mod people may have gotten permission from the rfactor creator to port it to Assetto Corsa. All we can do is wait and see.
Gosh. So there is no way to play this mod that you said of indycar and even the f-1 in the Assetto Corsa? Damn! I wanted to try it. Not to mention that I hope that someone will take Anhembi - São Paulo Indy300 and convert this indy circuit to Assetto Corsa and Rfactor 2. I like indy. I hope that sometime someone will make these mods available from indycar. Thanks

Gosh. So there is no way to play this mod that you said of indycar and even the f-1 in the Assetto Corsa? Damn! I wanted to try it. Not to mention that I hope that someone will take Anhembi - São Paulo Indy300 and convert this indy circuit to Assetto Corsa and Rfactor 2. I like indy. I hope that sometime someone will make these mods available from indycar. Thanks
Of course there are other later ones by vrc and urd but I agree we need this one.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 274 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 185 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 137 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 243 13.5%