• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Graphics corruption

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by thepharcyde, Aug 12, 2019.

1. thepharcyde

thepharcyde

Ratings:
    +296
    Hi all, hoping you can help.
    For as long as I can remember, I get the below screen corruption in RF2 and unsure how to fix. Basically as per the first image, the garage screen always shows this corrupt section by the weather 'Yellow lines'. Second issue, is shadows are drawn with repeated lined on the screen as opposed to a filled single shadow. Billboards etc also show in the same manner where they are made up with lines.

Any ideas, what's up?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://imgur.com/3IxG8bL

https://imgur.com/11vqsPv

2. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +591
    If you haven't done already, clean out the shaders and cbash folders in your user files. That normally solves odd graphic related issues with rF2.

Cheers

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. delapecs

delapecs

Ratings:
    +1
    Me too. Happens when changed monitor from Benq XL2720Z to Acer Predator X34P, perharps cause the 21:9 format?

4. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,410
    I believe I see this when I change some graphics settings without restarting the game.

5. Tomles

Tomles

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here. Screen area below weather icons is always corrupted as on the first image, but my lines are mostly white, But I see that only when playing on 1440p, when I use 1920x1080 everything is fine, no screen corruption.

Edit:
    Also, I gave up looking for the solution, waiting for the new UI. I'm doubtful that anything UI related will be even looked at.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.