Graphical issues after 1.3 worse

Tobbe Bergman

@Simberia
I totally love the 1.3 but there are some serious graphical issues that needs taking care of.

1. Build ups ala PS1 mid 90's ( The more cars on track the worse )
Now it's even worse than before and I was driving @ Imola and could see buildings, hills and trees building up from the ground in front of me, a total immersion killer :(

Other tracks are Spa and Nordschleife with the same problems :(

How could this be happening in a next gen Sim ?????

2. White lines across the track
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/thin-flickering-white-lines-across-track-eau-rouge.110334/

I max everything except motion blur.

FYI I have a pretty new system consisting of :
ASUS Z97-DELUXE
Intel Core i7-4790K
Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 1600MHz 16GB
MSI GeForce GTX 980 Gaming 4GB

Last edited by a moderator:
Update !

Just had a full grid GT3 mixed cars race @ Imola and the buildups (buildings, hills and trees buildings ) where totally crazy.

Then I went and had a look at the replay and it looked just fine.

I then restarted the session and it was back to normal with very little buildups ?

I'm puzzled :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Main problem with AC now is that they fix one thing and bug two or three, worse than that is when people say something less positive about issues/features they ban you, like Lord Kunos just made to me today. Maybe it's their politic now, just like SMS guys done with pCars critics!

I really like AC but there are so many things that are bothering me and preventing me to race consistently on it. At this time some of them should be already solved/improved, like MP for example, it's sad to see game changing so much from update to update, most of time a new build comes out i don't know what is right or wrong because it feels like a completely new game...

Main problem with AC now is that they fix one thing and bug two or three, worse than that is when people say something less positive about issues/features they ban you, like Lord Kunos just made to me today. Maybe it's their politic now, just like SMS guys done with pCars critics!

I really like AC but there are so many things that are bothering me and preventing me to race consistently on it. At this time some of them should be already solved/improved, like MP for example, it's sad to see game changing so much from update to update, most of time a new build comes out i don't know what is right or wrong because it feels like a completely new game...

Kunos might have become greedy and lazy and arrogant after selling + 200000 copies of AC.

I was recently banned on FB for a joke and several month ago same thing happened on their official forum.

Pretty sad actually :(

they don't know how to take constructive criticism, and SMS, KS and all the rest, don't understand that they are selling $$$ a product, and whoever buys it had the right to complain, no matter what and how good or bad. but they don't understand that concept, they just get upset and ban people...like I said to many official forums, CLOSE those forums!! and do email ticketing system, so it does not become like that...

Kunos might have become greedy and lazy and arrogant after selling + 200000 copies of AC.

I was recently banned on FB for a joke and several month ago same thing happened on their official forum.

Pretty sad actually :(
Even when they had 0 sales, many of "essential" features weren't in the plan. However they added more things due to community requests. But they also add it if they think it will improve the experience for many people. And it also depends on their preferences for their own game.

Both parties are arrogant. Some users justify that attitude because they are upset for the game not having the things they want/idealize. And stefano might also be upset for the many demands and the arrogant way some people ask for things. So the person replying answers back with words you don't like to hear, more so when initially stefano or other devs said those things might happen/won't happen/aren't in the plans. So after users keep pushing it, the dev gets more upset. Maybe he could choose and simply not reply, or formulate his sentences with other sentiment.

But that's me, and other people prefer to write in other ways that won't please the receivers, same as when users prefer to use 'demands' and 'this is unthinkable', or 'other games have it, we demand you have it too, and if you don't, I won't play or buy anything else'.
Of course the devs have played other games and know what those games have, but for them that's not the vision/concept for their game.

But like everything in life, there has to be some compromise. And Kunos showed comprise by adding several things requested over these months both to multiplayer, gameplay, physics, etc. so some people in the community should also learn compromise. If a game has something you like, play that game for that reason. If the other game doesn't, maybe it already has something good, so play the game for that reason.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back