Graphical Fault with New 2019 Audi

Tarmac Terrorist

Paul McCaffrey
Anyone noticed that the new Audi that came with the update has a problem with the roof. From inside the cockpit as the roof meets the window there is a dark track relection that moves around, very offputting whilst driving, is it just me seeing it?

Every car from S397 has graphics issues. None that have ever been fixed so don't hold your breath.
Just believe them when they say they do great, top quality work and you need to be thankful.

I posted this to make folks aware of the issue so studio 397 could fix it, or to see if it was just a bad install. Have to say Doug that pretty much al the cars I have from 397 have no graphical faults and I love the sim. There are lots of problems with it granted, but every car does not have graphics problems

I have weird graphical glitches with the Taatus cars. They all seem to have a transparent bubble over the rear, which on closer inspection looks part of a frozen frame which disappears after a while, then another one appears.

Also, every track is 20.832 km and every car is 485 hp

and when i go to customise, the cars appear for half a second then it all goes black

I have weird graphical glitches with the Taatus cars. They all seem to have a transparent bubble over the rear, which on closer inspection looks part of a frozen frame which disappears after a while, then another one appears.

Also, every track is 20.832 km and every car is 485 hp

and when i go to customise, the cars appear for half a second then it all goes black
Yes I’ve seen that to! I think I saw it on mod tracks though, not seen it so much on official tracks but I’d need to double check that

The bubble is heat haze effect that isn't being rendered on your system. I can't remember what the fix is for it, but if you google heat haze bubble, I'm sure you'll find your answer.

The bubble is heat haze effect that isn't being rendered on your system. I can't remember what the fix is for it, but if you google heat haze bubble, I'm sure you'll find your answer.

It's the heat haze as you said. It can be disable in the Player json.
Around the middle under "Graphic Options":{
Find
"Heat FX Fade Speed":30,
"Heat FX Fade Speed#":"Speed at which exhaust heat effects reduce by half (0 to completely disable)",
Set "Heat FX Fade Speed":30, to 0.
You could try playing around with the number and test but most just just disable it.

Thanks folks.
After viewing a short replay I too, was wondering what that 'bubble' thing was on the Taatus car.
It didn't look like any heat haze I'd ever seen.
It looked eerily reminiscent to the ghosting anomaly we were seeing with ACC before switching away from temporal.
Thanks for the fix.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back