Just wondering if anyone would be willing to share a controller.ini file and wheel settings for the Fanatec CSW V2 if anyone has one? I've spent a hours and hours trying to get the wheel working but every time i go in the game the wheel just vibrates like crazy and starts moving side to side with the slightest of touches even before i start driving? Its driving me nuts!

I have tested the wheel out in iracing and the wheel works fine and tried the changing the recommend settings to 540 rotation, messed with the wheel settings and changed the ingame options low force feedback and -100 but to no avail. Also which ini file should i be making changes to the controller preset one i create or the controller.ini within my user profile? do i need to be making changes in both for it to take effect.

I'm thinking this is some particular to this game engine as the same thing occurs in the stock car extreme.

Kinda off topic but is there anyway to get the rev LEDS working aswell, is there some plugin i need to be using?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to share a controller.ini file and wheel settings for the Fanatec CSW V2 if anyone has one? I've spent a hours and hours trying to get the wheel working but every time i go in the game the wheel just vibrates like crazy and starts moving side to side with the slightest of touches even before i start driving? Its driving me nuts!

I have tested the wheel out in iracing and the wheel works fine and tried the changing the recommend settings to 540 rotation, messed with the wheel settings and changed the ingame options low force feedback and -100 but to no avail. Also which ini file should i be making changes to the controller preset one i create or the controller.ini within my user profile? do i need to be making changes in both for it to take effect.

I'm thinking this is some particular to this game engine as the same thing occurs in the stock car extreme.

Kinda off topic but is there anyway to get the rev LEDS working aswell, is there some plugin i need to be using?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's one for you.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=62104174718499269305

I actually prefer a rotation of 310-360 for this game, but I made a profile for you at 540. Also make sure you set your Fantec wheel Sensitivity in the tuning menu to match the rotation in game so set it to 540 for these settings. You can always change it to a lower rotation if you prefer in the controller settings and of course adjust your wheel manually as well in the Fanatec tuning menu to match.

My Fanatec wheel settings for this profile would be:

SEN: 540
FF: 100
SHO: 100
ABS: OFF
LIN: OFF
DEA: OFF
DRI: 1 or 2 (your preference)
FOR: 100
SPR: OFF
DPR: 100

Thanks Blkout although I have managed to get the game to use both GPU's by changing the Antialiasing - Setting to Multi-GPU.

Do you reckon I should still Force alternate frame rendering 2?

If you're talking about the Nvidia control panel under antialising, I wouldn't do that. By doing that, you're giving up the extra performance of SLI in order to use your second GPU to assist with antialiasing. I only use that if you have a game that absolutely has no SLI support. This game however will use both GPU's if you force alternate frame rendering 2.

I actually prefer to use Nvidia Inspector to force 4xMSAA and 4xSGSSAA which looks a lot better than any standard antialising you can choose through the Nvidia control panel, however you will likely need to use SLI by forcing alternate frame rendering 2 because 4xSGSSAA has a performance hit. After setting Nvidia Inspector to 4xSGSSAA don't touch the Nvidia antialising settings since you'll be forcing a custom setting through Nvidia Inspector.

I've capped my framerate to 120fps which has helped a little but I still get what I would say is a skip along the pit straight rather than a stutter.

When the skip happens I see my framerate drop a few frames.

Right I see.

I did download Nvidia Inspector but wasn't sure what to change and what settings to have in the Nvidia control panel.

Choose the Formula Truck profile from the drop down box at the top and change the settings to make it look just like this.

24n1gm0.png

I've just tried Force alternate frame rendering 2 but at the start at Buenos Aires both GPU's are showing as only 20% usage and framerate takes a big hit.

You might need to dial down your graphic settings then. This game at max settings depending on your resolution can be tough on the GPU. GPU usage will fluctuate depending on load so its not always going to be 100% on both. If you watch a race replay, it will likely max both GPU's at 100% usage.

Thanks for posting the screen shot I will download the Inspector asap.

So do i not do anything in the Nvidia control panel?

Thing is when only one GPU is used FPS stay at 120 even along BA pit straight.

My resolution is 1920 x 1080

Thanks for posting the screen shot I will download the Inspector asap.

So do i not do anything in the Nvidia control panel?

Thing is when only one GPU is used FPS stay at 120 even along BA pit straight.

My resolution is 1920 x 1080

It doesn't scale 100% with dual GPU's, that much I can say for sure, but I get about 30-40fps more with alternate frame rendering 2 compared to a single GPU. With the settings I posted above, I go from about 140fps to 170-180fps on average at 2560x1600 resolution.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.8%