Graphic Options in RRE or Nvidia Control Panel?

I know in other titles (Race 07, RFactor, Game Stock Car, etc..) it is better to adjust the AA & AF using the Nvidia Control Panel instead of the in-game options. Can this be done in RRE? I made a custom profile for RRE but none of the settings seem to work, I have to use the in-game settings instead. I don't have a problem using the in-game settings but I've always heard performance is better when using the Nvidia Control Panel.

For the AF we are forced to use the NVIDIA control panel, there's no option in the game.
However the actual NVIDIA drivers do not have a proper profile for RRRE.

The old RaceRoom profile supports only the previous mss32.exe, so the new rrre.exe must be added manually using NVIDIA Inspector.

Last edited:
Same for me. I just got yesterday a nice 970GTX and I'm bit lost.
With my previous card (R9 270), recommended video setting by RRE (in "Auto" video option) was high. Strangely, when I done the same with my new card, he adjusted all setting at minimum. I had to do all settings manually.
I still have some aliasing.

i just bought the same card 2 days ago the MSI GTX970, lovely card, but performance with RRE isnt amazing as i thought.. This does seem not well optimised.. For instance shadow split i still have off, reflections low. and run about 21 cars Most else high, x4 aa apart from blur.. 45-51fps on a lap

Some tracks have horrid fps dips at corners.. hockenheim is one.

tried capping the fps at 50 & 40, but get tearing, which i was read triple buffer helps, but cant get it to activate in nvidia panel.

Vo metro redux i can run ultra with tessalation normal at around 100 fpslol on a i3-3220

You could try fiddling with core parking. If that does not help it's R3E itself I'm afraid. I'm seeing a lot of stuttering as well every time at certain points in tracks (even with graphics settings on low), but I do have an older graphics card (AMD 6950). Haven't tried the core parking tool yet. Please let me know if it helps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back