Graphic issue in SimBin games

Hello, everyone. I've got an annoying graphics problem and I wonder if anyone else has ever seen something like this: Untitled.jpg As you can see. all the decals on the car are very low resolution. And it affects all cars not only ir Race, but in GTR 2 as well. Any ideas? I've reinstalled GTR 2, didn't help...

I had a similar issue when I switched from the offline version of Race 07 to the online one. It turned out to be an issue with my graphics settings not working correctly.

Link to Thread

In the settings screenshot, you can see that the General Detail setting is 'Custom'. This is because I raised each of the other settings individually. For whatever reason, the settings didn't take. I set General Detail to 'Max' which results in the exact same settings, and voila... high-res textures. Go figure. :rolleyes:

After reading your thread I decided to look at Catalyst settings (yeah, maybe next time I should check those first instead of creating threads) and noticed, that after updating to a new version of CCC, nearly all the settings (AA, Mipmap etc) were set to Performance (instead of Quality). Everything's OK now, thanks a lot :)!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back