Resource icon

Tracks Grand Valley Speedway 0.66

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just an update on my wall of text: these last few updates have fixed quite a few things I mentioned there, I'll make a new one sometime. In hindsight I was way too harsh in it.
I have three specific problems I want to highlight here though:
WnNuhXgh.png

The Gran Turismo line involves riding this curb leading up to the hairpin all the way through. Do it in AC and it throws almost any car into the outside wall. The kerb textures and models are also low detail. Other kerbs are alright, just low detail.
F2Nmmyyh.png

Quite a useful wall you have here.
And lastly, the pit speed limiter zone starts immediately when the pit lane starts, usually on tracks you have a zone where you can slow down and then the line where pit limiter engages. On this track, that slow down zone is the race track itself. Same goes for the end of the pit lane.

Huge thank you for making this, I for one am very grateful. It's just as i remember it as a child all those years ago, except now I get to race it in VR. The Gran Turismo circuits are great, I hope you can create more of these. Thanks again

Actually, this is on my list. But the mod, from GTR2, is very, and I mean very bad. You can look it here (
). Some on my list are Midfield, Apricot, Special Stage Route 5 and Twin Ring Motegi (with the oval).
Although I'm studying, I'll try to find some time to make the conversions.
Just to know this i'm really happy :). Thanks.

AI round
-New AI + ai_hints.ini
-Only a map for all layouts
-Light fix for SOL
-Audio Reverb's fix
-New textures (Wet, Tunnel and here and there ....)
-New Startlights + Working
-TV cam visible holes closed
-New trees
-New textures for curbs
-Leitplanke (you can now look through the slots)

Download is in the video description

Last edited:
Excellent! So pleased to see this is still getting some love :)

@Deswribilator please please can you fix the gap in the road in the first tunnel that I mentioned last year ? : "There's also some gaps in the road and at the side of roads behind barriers, worst one is at the exit of the first tunnel as it jostles the car"

:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing