Resource icon

Tracks Grand Valley Speedway 0.66

Login or Register an account to download this content
Luis Silva Br submitted a new resource:

Grand Valley Speedway - Original track from Gran Turismo Converted from a rFactor mod

Here is an upload from a Gran Turismo track to Assetto Corsa. It is, actually, converted from a mod to rFactor, so its not perfect, but is already something. I dont know if I really can upload this because of the legal issues, but i tried to be in contact with the owner, but no success. So, here it is.

Read more about this resource...

So, did you see guys? Any issue? Not only 1 star? Is it so bad? The AI doesn't work (good) and there is no track image when you try to select it, but its running, right?

Last edited:
"I tried to contact the owner..." well why did you not even name him in your release? And no screenshots at all? I mean I downloaded it, and was rather impressed about what fits into 5 MB, but its still a track that looks like a direct port from Gran Turismo 2 and apparently "converted" without permission
Screenshot_krb_tiga_lotus_grand_valley_speedway_27-3-118-22-17-16.jpg

Screenshot_krb_tiga_lotus_grand_valley_speedway_27-3-118-22-18-15.jpg

• Deleted member 243506

textures are very bright in VR (pimax4K) , mainly the road surface ,grass & trees.. . rocks are good.
other than tha .. it takes me back to the good old days.. :) ... racing against 6 cars.. online waz still a dream.
top effort.
i had a go at converting rfactor lemalands with 3dsimed, ultra bumpy. still a very fun track
3dsimed is hard to get textures right. finding just ignoring the brightness helps. but then they come out dark in VR.
still yah learn alot duing these conversion:thumbsup:

update: the A.I edges along the pit straight arent there. or too wide.. notice its actually on the edge of the garages in the pits. the left side is outside the barriers aswell.. they all seem to try to go right then hit the wall.
i try n keep the a.i defined edges quite close to the racing line. if i think its a good spot for cars to overtake i'll go 1 1/2 cars wider with the edge .pit straight i'll get the edge about 300mm from the walls.
the car a.i is still lose enough for there to be crashes , but this gives it a bit of comfort n keep a big field of cars racing
and.. a.i hinits ini. this makes a BIG difference in how cars approach corners ..brake.. etc

Sorry , another update :

took me awhile. but.. theres no shadows..:O_o:.. couldnt understand why the track felt slow
then i clicked watching the replay. so just adding the shadows in now. got the lights in the tunnels working
updated sum textures. few other things.. tracks differently there to be raced on. bit of spit n polish an it would be pretty orsum

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 257 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years