RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Automobilista 2 events RaceRoom events rFactor 2 events

Cars Grand Touring Group 5 1977-1981 - PART 1: 1977-1978 (AMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Redmayne submitted a new resource:

Grand Touring Group 5 1977-1981 - PART 1: 1977-1978 (AMS) - The full Group 5 era recreation mod, covering the DRM national championship from 1977-1981.

Capture.PNG

pdf_cover_copy_b.png

The full 1977-1978 DRM Group 5 grid, and Part 1 of our project, has reached the horizion.

CLASSIC MOTORSPORT HUB - GTG5 PROJECT TEAM

Matthew Sibanyoni (Project Leader, Head Modeller) - South Africa
Richard Wilks (Head Physics, Genius) - Portugal
Richard Coxon (Assistant Physics...

Read more about this resource...

It will be fixed when the years of 1979-1980 are released. The virtual cockpit mirrors work fine, so please use those for now m(__)m

P.S. sorry if you keep getting notifications, I'm not so handy with RD and the reply system.

A brilliant mod. I tested it all evening. Some of the Division 2 cars feel a bit powerless. Only 215 km/h topspeed at the end of the old long Kyalami straight.
The driveability of the cars is good, a bit slippery, but it produces the handling of the cars of that era.
Keep on the great work

A brilliant mod. I tested it all evening. Some of the Division 2 cars feel a bit powerless. Only 215 km/h topspeed at the end of the old long Kyalami straight.
The driveability of the cars is good, a bit slippery, but it produces the handling of the cars of that era.
Keep on the great work
You're slipping the clutch. Try lifting when you up shift, as these physics simulate the proper gearbox behaviour as they were meant to be.

Do we need to set wheel rotation in AMS to 450? Just doesn't feel right. Auto seems to work fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.