Grand Theft Apartment

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Today was a really strange and nervous day for me. I live in a apartment's 3rd floor.

And midday ( MIDDAY! !!! :faint: ) Two thief visited our apartment.
First they entered to two homes on the 2nd floor. My little brother heard some noise but we thought it came from the outside. Then i was close to our apartment door, drinking water. I heard their noise. Then i shouted " Who is there!? " behind the door. They suddenly ran away. I opened to door tried to catch on their tail. But they were really fast. We called police and we are still waiting for them to come. It has been 3-4 hours. :thinking: ... Our poor neighbors's house is now upside down. They even crashed their TV and PC. Damn Guys. They really deserve a good punishment. Another strange thing about this our apartment is robbed before week too. :( . I will put a big Mouse Trapper behind the door.

You need to band together with the other apartment owners. When things like this happen again, have the 1st floor guys lock the door, call the police, and it's shooting fish in a barrel.

Damn shame about the other neighbour. For sure, theft is and always has been one of the lowest forms of crime, and crime itself is pretty damn low in general, so that pretty much flies off the scale. Show em who's boss, use your Clint Eastwood voice and scare them off. :)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ldZxQ3Md70[/ame]

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years