Grand Slam 2006 by D3, iDT Simulations & Team Players

Cars Grand Slam 2006 by D3, iDT Simulations & Team Players 1.01F

Login or Register an account to download this content
M1GHTY M4VS submitted a new resource:

Grand Slam 2006 by D3, iDT Simulations & Team Players - Grand Slam 2006 by D3, iDT Simulations & Team Players

Reupload from Team Players Virtual Garage

Grand Slam 2006 by D3, iDT Simulations & Team Players Virtual Garage

"Grand Slam Final Release

On behalf of Team Players, IDT and D3 I would like to announce the final release of the Grand Slam mod.

Originally planned in 2006 for a commercial sim which was never realized we have decided to finish it up and release it as a mod for rFactor. Featuring the Riley, Crawford Doran and Fabcar from the Daytona Prototype Class with different...

Read more about this resource...

M1GHTY M4VS updated Grand Slam 2006 by D3, iDT Simulations & Team Players with a new update entry:

Patch V1.01 from 2010-02-24

24th of February 2010 Incremental Upgrade Patch
Use on V1.00 and overwrite the files.
Repacked the changed Files from the Original Patch EXE from my old Installation since the Link vanished and all copies seem lost from the internet
Get the V1.00 from the History Tab

"Team Players have released a small patch for their recently-released Grand Slam Rolex Sports Car Series mod for rFactor, fixing a much-discussed issue with the car’s brakes.

Changelog:

1. Fixes the brake issues that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, this is a great mod from back i nthe day. Do you know if the paint templates are still availiable somewhere? I used to have them but lost them when a harddrive of mine died.

EDIT: I didn't look into the Bonus Stuff folder first. Sorry. Paint templates are there.

Last edited:
This is such an interesting mod. Had never heard of it before. Thanks for posting! :) Are you aware of any GT cars one could use to get a multiclass field, as if it were the Rolex Sportscar series of the time?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%