Grand Prix Racing Online

S

Swormy

• Swormy

Hi there,

Has anyone tried Grand Prix Racing Online yet ?

If you're looking for a FREE web based F1 Manager game, Grand Prix Racing Online is the way to go !!! :in-love:

You could find it @ http://gpro.se

Here is some more info about the game. Enjoy ! :wink2:

Grand Prix Racing Online is a free web based motor sport management game, where you get to control and influence a team of your own. Starting out with a basic car you can try and win your way through to the top division to become the best manager and win the Elite group title.

Just like in Formula 1 or any motor sports, you will have to work hard in order to be succesful in this management game. There will be many things you have to take care of, like hiring drivers and technical directors, setting up your car for qualification and races, managing staff and facilities, negotiating with sponsors and more besides.

There are 17 races per season, with two races per week, and you can spend as little as an hour per week managing your team. But as with most things, the more you put in, the more you will get out and that extra effort in selecting your driver or setting up your car could be the difference between Promotion and Relegation.

You will be able to watch the races live and enjoy the chat with other managers in your group and other divisions, see how your driver performs in each race, and decide the best race strategy according to your driver stats and weather predictions. You can create teams with your friends or with people from across the world that you have never met before to compete in the teams championship. All this can be done with a simple browser from your home or work at any time! There is nothing to download at all.

GPRO is in continual development, and for that reason we are open to suggestions from our players. This can be done in our extensive forums, or our own internal Private Messaging System. There are always great people online that will read and share your thoughts about mostly anything, there is even a F1 forum!

If you are a big fan of F1 and motor sports, want to be part of a great and friendly community, enjoy discussing F1 races with people around the world, and like manager and multiplayer games, then apply now for free and be part of a fantastic game!

• lukus444

GPRO

Hey guys, just looking around here seeing how active this forum is, nice work :D.

If you are looking for a new F1 Manager Game, then look no further, this following one right here is THE best f1 game out there in my opinion. It is so well put together, so well thought!

You start off in your first group - Rookie. You start saving money getting a good driver then training them, updating your car and making friends with a huge amount of friendly players. The name of the game is to be competitive and keeping temperament at the same time.

Here is a link if you are interested:
link removed, was already in the top post

Enjoy, and make sure you don't ask questions that are in the Game Rules, Newbie guide or FAQ ;).

Good luck! :)

threads merged: there was already a topic about this game... Search buttons rule

GPRO - Grand Prix Racing Online

Just found this amazing F1 management game.

http://www.gpro.se/

Welcome to Grand Prix Racing Online!

Do you love Formula 1 racing? Then Grand Prix Racing Online is THE game for you!

Try to be a successful team manager like Dennis, Todt or Briatore. Manage your grand prix team to success by building good cars, developing good race strategies, hiring the right drivers and staff and planning for the future. But all must be done within the limits of your financial and worktime budget and with the fierce competition breathing down your neck!

All this and more in GPRO!

• SMC67

Looking for a F1 management game

I been looking through all the race games. Sure seem to be a lot of race pc games not being played.
I am looking for an F1 Type style car Manager pc game, MMO.

Topracer - looks good... just came across it too
GPRO is great, but the replays lack a bit..
RTM, i just looked at, but it looks german.
PSB is great but, it has a ways to go. no replay system yet.

The replay is important to me. It seems to me; alot of the good pc/racing with nice replays are the ones you have to drive the car?

just so much to look thru I hoped maybe you guys could stear me in the right direction.

thanks

• SMC67

Yes, I have been there signed up.. but I cant seem to find my way around very well. Im new to racing games, there is a lot to read and shift thru whats being played and what isnt..
It seems a lot of these browser sites, have some really good idea's. If they could combine all these into one. lol

Id pay for such a thing, were there was an MMO F1 Manager.. I ve seen some programs EA made.
I like Gpro, but the racing 2 twice a week is a tad slow, they should have atleast 3 races a week if not 4.

http://allenonf1.wordpress.com/2009/06/17/new-iphone-app-to-bring-f1-fans-a-fuller-picture/

picture-31.png

turn this into a MMO Manager..

Is it just me, or would this be kewl ^ and if you were in the field working and away from your pc; you can just watch it on your phone.. how kewl is that...

It seem a lot of the kewl ones you need to have driver controls, and Im not into wanting to use driver controls.
I hoped maybe i was just over looking the one i was looking for; PSB is nice, no races replay system yet.
Maybe I need to look deeper into batracer..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%