Grand Prix Evolution for Automobilista

Cars Grand Prix Evolution for Automobilista 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whills updated Grand Prix Evolution for Automobilista with a new update entry:

v2.1 Essential update: HD skins, GP4 style cockpit, improvements, fixes & more

Another big update features:
1. 2K resolution remastered skins for GP98 cars.
2. GP4 style cockpit texture option for GP98 cars.
3. More detailed damage graphics.
4. Several graphical upgrades.
5. Physics adjustments & AI optimization.
6. Many other fixes and improvements.

Full change log:

Graphics:
- Remastered all GP98 vehicle skins up to 2K resolution including driver helmet and cockpit textures.
- New GP94 and GP98 vehicle skin format (DDS), loading speed improved.
- Added a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello. Thanks for this great modification. I am having a great time.

Playing the 1991 exclusively and I believe Spectre(Lambo)'s colours belong to Trasimento(Coloni). Spectre(Lambo) should then be something like all dark blue with black front and rear wings.

I believe Spectre(Lambo)'s colours belong to Trasimento(Coloni). Spectre(Lambo) should then be something like all dark blue with black front and rear wings.
Glad you like this mod!
However, this color scheme is incorrect according to real life, but totally correct according to the original game, here is the screenshot of the original game:
compare.jpg
The original game not only has fictional names but also has fictional skins for some cars.
If you want to have real names and skins, you can download the latest version of this mod and install the real name option. :)

Last edited:
How do you use this mod? I am totally new to Automobilista. I copied the files into the installation folder as instructed but I can't find the mod in the game. I don't know what I'm doing.

good morning, meanwhile congratulations for the mod, fantastic I wanted to ask you a question: to make the mod unsurpassable have you ever thought about inserting the official timekeeping system of the time?? would be something phenomenal, hello

How do you use this mod? I am totally new to Automobilista. I copied the files into the installation folder as instructed but I can't find the mod in the game. I don't know what I'm doing.
Same question for me. I am confused. Is this mod for automobilista 1 or 2? I assume it's for 1. Is it available for 2?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back