Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ART looking for a driver!

Apparently Pablo is still a reserve, and would join only if we can't find another driver. So, I'll try to find another driver.
I'll leave it there as I think we tagged everyone in the previous seasons.

ART looking for a driver!

Apparently Pablo is still a reserve, and would join only if we can't find another driver. So, I'll try to find another driver.
I'll leave it there as I think we tagged everyone in the previous seasons.
What about yourselve and Daniel?

Can the following teams please vote for tracks: Online Martini Racing, Diablo Racing, SEGA Racing, Toyota, Team 2KF1, so I can put a calendar and open the market. Thanks!

SEGA Racing Vote for Bathurst
we already did, feel free to choose again mate
as Aidan said, 2KF1 already voted for Bathurst. Try again
Can the following teams please vote for tracks: Online Martini Racing, Diablo Racing, SEGA Racing, Toyota, Team 2KF1, so I can put a calendar and open the market. Thanks!
We'll let @Matt Bailey choose Bathurst, we'll choose Phillip Island on behalf of 2KF1 Racing instead. Team 2KF1 choice is still getting discussed.

ok now I can finally put up a calendar!
bandicam 2015-05-28 10-21-38-452.jpg

9 out of 10 teams have voted, but I'll keep everything secret about that. Just take a look at the final calendar.

this now means I can open the market too, so here are the budgets
bandicam 2015-05-28 10-22-00-895.jpg

it'll close on the first of June at 8AM my local time (CEST)

before you buy, some things you should note:
-The race format has been changed. Race 1 is normal, race 2 is reversed grid (DNF's still start from the back), and race 3 grid is average finishing positions from the first two races.
-COF cost reduced, -1 now costs just 1$. COF starting value is increased to 2200.
-Variation costs are changed, quali now costs $1 for +1/-1, race is $1 for +2/-1

oh, and don't forget to choose your sponsors, they have been slightly changed too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back