Mark-Hungaroring
Josh-Bathurst
James-Bathurst
Rui-Estoril
Saidy- @Rami Saidy
old- @oldwolf
Diehl- @Diehl
Joel-Monte Carlo

List of available tracks: http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1041581,page=1

And then we should be ready to start the new season. I have also updated the budgets, mod, and sorted all the teams/garages in the order of the S2 standings (as I do believe in the GP4 script)

Last edited:
@Millsy24 I'd like to unveil our season 3 car
GP4 2015-01-14 17-15-50-487.jpg
weeeeee new stuff on the overlay :D
GP4 2015-01-14 17-16-52-422.jpg
GP4 2015-01-14 17-16-53-494.jpg

The guys at Monaco have worked much on our season 3 car, because they are confident that the new deal with Opel is going to be a success to bring the team to the top. They also signed a new head-sponsorship with Credit Suisse, and with the Opel deal also came Vodafone and Bosch sponsorships.

@Millsy24 I'd like to unveil our season 3 car
View attachment 78182 weeeeee new stuff on the overlay :D
View attachment 78183 View attachment 78184
The guys at Monaco have worked much on our season 3 car, because they are confident that the new deal with Opel is going to be a success to bring the team to the top. They also signed a new head-sponsorship with Credit Suisse, and with the Opel deal also came Vodafone and Bosch sponsorships.
The stuff in the new overlay can all be seen in the defpanel as well, I wouldn't add it.

Btw, trying to steal CreditSuisse as BRT sponsor? :p

OK, I saw a rFactor one based on Lebanon, not 100% complete but its a good option if possible.
Yes, but rFactor doesn't equal GP4 :p And I don't know how to convert rFactor tracks to GP4/it would take a long time probably

Else we'd totally be racing on Mišeluk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back