Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the invite, also had a PM by Lesley, but as I'm new to the forum championships and considering the (spare)time I have, I think I'll stick to the F1 championship for now (which I really like btw!). Besides, touring cars don't float my boat as much as F1 either, but have a good time with this chamionship guys :)

Here we go, 2nd test, I spent 2 hours to find the correct bandicam settings that make the video smooth but also small on file size. This is the best I came up with
I hope it's decent enough for everyone's liking. For me it seemed okay. and no I can't make it wide-screen
PS: I think I included the Apex Racing WIP livery in there too :D
--
after 25 minutes in the race pass I will probably just fast-forward the race. Just so I can make sure I can upload the video on youtube with the 2GB limit.

Here we go, 2nd test, I spent 2 hours to find the correct bandicam settings that make the video smooth but also small on file size. This is the best I came up with
I hope it's decent enough for everyone's liking. For me it seemed okay. and no I can't make it wide-screen
--
after 25 minutes in the race pass I will probably just fast-forward the race. Just so I can make sure I can upload the video on youtube with the 2GB limit.
OMR wasnt testing it seems? :D

-

Last seasons races were not above 30minutes, is it possible to keep it going until that?

OMR wasnt testing it seems? :D

-

Last seasons races were not above 30minutes, is it possible to keep it going until that?
yes, 30 minutes should be just on target at 2GB, but I want to keep it safe to at least have something to upload.
And no I still haven't gotten the files (nor heard anything from Jack so far)/downloaded the skin you put as download
EDIT: And this is not the official test also! :D

Last edited:
--
Nice to see Forza among the real teams :D

Wanna join, please?
Are you asking me? :p Try and bring someone to be your teammate, perhaps one of your FFG drivers (if not both :laugh: ). AI drivers have a skill disadvantage regardless if they are in a team or not.
And also I have your livery, as you might have seen in the video ^^
--
Progress so far: Added all the circuits and adjusted perf files, aswell as md. Only left to get the car files from Jack and the templates.

AI drivers will have a speed disadvantage in the race and will always start from the back of the grid in quali (unless it rains). Making sure people want to secure a 2nd driver for their constructor points :D
--
Anyway, I need team colors for @needforspeedgamer and @Davin.Rizuki 's teams.
@Rami Saidy season 2 livery? And I need updated name and number for Rui
@Josh Noack wanna have another livery competition? :D
@Aidan Keranen , I think Ron was in 2KF1 at season 2 so if you haven't given the #95 to Jack I need it aswell.
Test race in a week time. After the test race you won't be able to move teams and any newcomers will only be able to race after round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%