Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the closest you're going to get a template:

qKNHwGf.png

If you feel it'll be useful I'll send it over.
Hmmm....,. By me its slightly trabnsparent.

Hmmm....,. By me its slightly trabnsparent.

Ah yeah, forgot the fix that...

Just copy and paste the image a bunch of times and that'll solve it :)

EDIT: Also don't think I made this entirely clear but feel free to start nominating your choice for liveries here if you don't want to create your own :)

Last edited:
Aidan Keranen
Australia (Australian)

edit:
So far (read below), please reserve the 2006 Hakkinen Mercedes for me (no big surprise there)

2KF1 Racing will enter the championship, teammate usually preferable. Livery may or may not happen. So far the team look 80% likely to be using Mercedes machinery

Last edited:
With small letters ;)
Not quite. So Forza Turismo Racing isn't good for you? OK then

Forza Turismo GP

will be the official name of our team, with the team boss being Luis Perez-Sala, or the former HRT boss (which means our car will be really good, and we might bring the next upgrade after a few centuries)

Not quite. So Forza Turismo Racing isn't good for you? OK then

Forza Turismo GP

will be the official name of our team, with the team boss being Luis Perez-Sala, or the former HRT boss (which means our car will be really good, and we might bring the next upgrade after a few centuries)
Why are you thinking HRT already? We must aim for higher :thumbsup:

Is it possible to have 2 different skins in a team? I know you can in GP4 overall, but is there a rule in this game that teammates need to have the same skins? I will use the same skin like Rami, but just asking...

Is it possible to have 2 different skins in a team? I know you can in GP4 overall, but is there a rule in this game that teammates need to have the same skins? I will use the same skin like Rami, but just asking...
I'd give everyone free rein in Season 1 to do what they want, and then enforce the rule for season 2 (as I did)

Theoretically yes, however just for sake of simplifying things I'd rather you didn't. Just makes it more confusing for the viewer in my opinion.

SPEEDY RACING JOINS GTCC

2u6d3ra.jpg

speedy racing has anounced that they will participate in the new GTCC season. the team, which also participates in formula 1, said in a press conference: ''we want to prove ourselves in other race classes than f1. and this was exactly the class we were looking for.'' in the press conference it was also announced that the flying dutchman Lesley Buurlage and the portugian supertalent Rui Martins will be the drivers for this year. who will be 1st and 2nd driver hasn't been announced yet. so does sponsors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back