Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1993

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a big concern about SatLab90, i think he cant no more play to our game, last connection Tuesday, last activity on the forum, last week end on Rfactor game.

I open the seat, but probably reserved to someone else, i need to contact him if hes always interested to play

I gave up designing helmet! :mad: It's damn hard..
Okay, here's my request for everyone who would like to make my helmet..

Indonesian flag at the top of the helmet (Round)
Indonesian flag around the helmet, with thick black line around the flag also lighter black background behind it..
Like this:
PvLDbIx.png

Top visor picture:
lqaIRAj.png

Can I add sponsors at my helmet? If I can, I'll send sponsors pictures for someone who made my helmet.. ;)

Last edited:
I gave up designing helmet! :mad: It's damn hard..
Okay, here's my request for everyone who would like to make my helmet..

Indonesian flag at the top of the helmet (Round)
Indonesian flag around the helmet, with thick black line around the flag also lighter black background behind it..
Like this:
PvLDbIx.png

Top visor picture:
lqaIRAj.png

Can I add sponsors at my helmet? If I can, I'll send sponsors pictures for someone who made my helmet.. ;)

To be sure, top Indonesian color flag
on the side, indonesian flag but not fill all the helmet, its a rectangle with your flag color with white line around it.
the main color is black
you want your name like showed on the visor strip, still in white the background on the visor or black ?

To be sure, top Indonesian color flag
on the side, indonesian flag but not fill all the helmet, its a rectangle with your flag color with white line around it.
the main color is black
you want your name like showed on the visor strip, still in white the background on the visor or black ?
White.. And can I add sponsors to the helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back