Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe for next season teams could go and receive contract from engine suplier or buy a contract, the price being higher the worst you results of last year was when it comes to the best engines while the less good one remain cheaper.

Maybe for next season teams could go and receive contract from engine suplier or buy a contract, the price being higher the worst you results of last year was when it comes to the best engines while the less good one remain cheaper.
Hehe, ill just stay by ferrari forever :p

I guess im quite lukcy to have a engine made by the team itself?

You'll have me for 1996 then, I'm following Schumi's career path. I've got both his cars so far.
I wanted to do that but i couldnt... First seat 88 was senseless for taht anyway. 91... Jordan or benetton seats were already full so i decided to stay with ferrari forever :D if i still get offers :/

I wanted to do that but i couldnt... First seat 88 was senseless for taht anyway. 91... Jordan or benetton seats were already full so i decided to stay with ferrari forever :D if i still get offers :/
It was more coincidence than anything. The Jordan looks much better than the Dallara, which is why I chose it. When I got the offer from Benetton, I decided that I will follow the path of Schumi. So will you be my Irvine/Barichello?

It was more coincidence than anything. The Jordan looks much better than the Dallara, which is why I chose it. When I got the offer from Benetton, I decided that I will follow the path of Schumi. So will you be my Irvine/Barichello?
Nah, ill just be Mansell,Senna,Prost,Hill,Villeneuve,Mika, Kimi and Alonso in one. Driving for Ferrari with No. 1 contract and full support of the teamleader ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsor:
Qualification:

Type D

Race:
Type B

Upgrade on you:
Qualification skill +60 : 600$
Race skill +20: 200$

Upgrade on car:
Power on race +1: 200$

0$ left

i'll let Steven confirm the team money.