Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here my helmet for season 1997 :whistling:

1zch2sp.png

• Deleted member 161052

@kedy89 same helmet from last season, but I want a Danish stripe on the top of the helmet and it should look like David Coulthard's helmet
You should also put Prost sponsors on it ;)

I think my helmet has Footwork on the visor strip. I've lost the files, so could the visor just be solid blue like the Williams logo.

Hi all I must create a new account ... i have problems with doker accfount :1st problem cant post anything on forum because rd cant send emails o my email... i want to change email and i dont have or i dont remnember for this and i cant log in anymoreč with fb account ... because idissociated accidentally

Quali sponzor: D
Race Sponzor: C
I sent pms to @Aidan Keranen and @kedy89 at Doker account to know im changed account

Hi all I must create a new account ... i have problems with doker accfount :1st problem cant post anything on forum because rd cant send emails o my email... i want to change email and i dont have or i dont remnember for this and i cant log in anymoreč with fb account ... because idissociated accidentally

Quali sponzor: D
Race Sponzor: C
I sent pms to @Aidan Keranen and @kedy89 at Doker account to know im changed account
You could have just become Licensed instead ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back