Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the original post and the amount of money he has (600$), I rather think that these are his own buys and he isn't aware that Ligier has 500$ to spend for car upgrades. Else he'd have 400$ remaining, and Ligier 100$, what would be kind of idiotic.
But he might be spending 600$ for him, and still doing those buys as team buys.

But he might be spending 600$ for him, and still doing those buys as team buys.
463px-Facepalm.png

1) he doesn't need any confirmation from his teammate if he buys car upgrades with his own money
2) teambuys are the buys you make using the wcc reward. I could have written "buys with the money your team got as wcc reward" as well, but as teambuys is slightly shorter I went with that.

463px-Facepalm.png

1) he doesn't need any confirmation from his teammate if he buys car upgrades with his own money
2) teambuys are the buys you make using the wcc reward. I could have written "buys with the money your team got as wcc reward" as well, but as teambuys is slightly shorter I went with that.
Triple-facepalm.jpg

Looks like I have to explain this better
This post:
Quali BHP +1
Race BHP +1
Quali skill +10
Race skill +10
as his buys, and that's it. Leave it there. Then this
Quali BHP +1
Race BHP +1
@Dovi design do you confirm these team buys? I forgot to tell you
as team buys, without even taking personal ones into consideration. 400$ spent on Ligier's 500, so it's also good.

Agree NFSgamer if you thought it like this

Triple-facepalm.jpg

Looks like I have to explain this better
This post:

as his buys, and that's it. Leave it there. Then this

as team buys, without even taking personal ones into consideration. 400$ spent on Ligier's 500, so it's also good.

Agree NFSgamer if you thought it like this
Why going through the hassle of quoting his own previous post and editing the quote when he just could have written it if it should have been a new buy? There wouldn't be any logic behind that. Also, I'd never consider a quoted buy as a new buy.

But yeah, let's wait what he says.

A lesson to everyone:
With such a diverse range of nationalities brings the problem of a range of abilities in using the English language.
As such, please make yourself as clear as possible, doesn't matter how good you are at English, what matters is making sure the person reading your post can understand it.

Namely: headings (clear and consise), a description if something needs to be changed e.g. edited after the post was read

Not having a go at anyone, but no doubt you can see what happens with some sketchy communication.

Actually, Joel, I think it's time now :D

Sponsors A/C like I said
quali skill +35
race skill +65
and those 100$ I spent on BHP leaves me with 0.

This could prove either epic, or badly wrong. Will force my retirement from the series if the latter happens.
--
Aidan, I understand you are proving a point, but it's not as easy if English isn't your "main" language

After several hours of uploading the '95 Australian GP, Youtube gave me an error message while finishing (or whatever it's called in English) it. So I wanted to cut the video down to opening and final laps and upload it again, just to notice that apparently the file got corrupted while converting it some days ago. As I had already deleted the original file, there's no way to show you the video unfortunately. Very sorry about that :(

• Deleted member 161052

Why going through the hassle of quoting his own previous post and editing the quote when he just could have written it if it should have been a new buy? There wouldn't be any logic behind that. Also, I'd never consider a quoted buy as a new buy.

But yeah, let's wait what he says.
I've just done my buys for car so...anything else I need to do?

I've just done my buys for car so...anything else I need to do?
The only buys I have from you so far are these ones
Quali BHP +1
Race BHP +1
Quali skill +10
Race skill +10
The way I've seen it is that you've used your 600$ credit for this. As you bought these car upgrades with your own money, your teammate doesn't need to confirm them.
Ligier also has 500$ (see the number right to the teamname on the lineup pic) wcc reward from '95, which you guys can spend only on car upgrades.

Let me know if anything I've written is unclear.

• Deleted member 161052

The only buys I have from you so far are these ones

The way I've seen it is that you've used your 600$ credit for this. As you bought these car upgrades with your own money, your teammate doesn't need to confirm them.
Ligier also has 500$ (see the number right to the teamname on the lineup pic) wcc reward from '95, which you guys can spend only on car upgrades.

Let me know if anything I've written is unclear.
I'm deciding to do +1 qualy BHP and +1 race BHP from team money. And all is clear

Here we go:

Race Sponsor: C
Quali Sponsor: A

+65 Quali Skill
+35 Race Skill

That's all my money as we decided to use the money for the BHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back