Grand Prix 4 Formula One Season 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, final exams are done and dusted meaning I can now focuse on prepping the mod and making everything ready for the first race. I'm going to go on holidays next week, heading off to Vienna. So for now I'll put the deadline on Wednesday the 7th of June, if not everyone has given me their buys by then it'll move to the 10th.

Qualifying system will just be the normal system that GP4 uses with everyone allowed the same amount of laps.

Sponsors: D&D
Teambuys: Agreed
Personal Buys:
+5 Race HP
+50 Quali Skill
+25 Race Skill

This is what I have so far:
upload_2017-6-7_10-41-10.png

Budgets1.PNG

Budgets2.PNG

Budgets3.PNG

Budgets4.PNG

Please check if everything that concerns you and your team is right! Basically I've received everything from everyone apart from the 3 teams Red Bull, McLaren and Williams. I'll push the deadline to Saturday so you guys have a couple of days left.
@Márk Lintner
@C0rrUpti0Nz
@Lesley Buurlage
@Millsy24
@Aidan Keranen
@Azabadaza

Edit: Budgets of the Renault driver's need to be deleted, will do that when I'm back home.

Last edited:
Sponsors: D&D
Teambuys: Agreed
Personal Buys:
+5 Race HP
+50 Quali Skill
+25 Race Skill

This is what I have so far:

Please check if everything that concerns you and your team is right! Basically I've received everything from everyone apart from the 3 teams Red Bull, McLaren and Williams. I'll push the deadline to Saturday so you guys have a couple of days left.
@Márk Lintner
@C0rrUpti0Nz
@Lesley Buurlage
@Millsy24
@Aidan Keranen
@Azabadaza
BMW is missing 2 QBHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes