Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're all in the same boat here tbh. Which is exactly what I hate about this. People being a complete douche and waiting till the final moment to make buys.

no, I'm with what Tim said. We already discussed team buys. I just wanted to wait longer because I want to be a complete d

Not like Jim posted teambuys. Don't see why he shouldn't post his own already.

Even if stuff's posted, I never said you can't change it. Who says that my buys are the ones I'm actually going with? :p

• Deleted member 161052

:roflmao:

Tim stops Andy, Milos angry at Jim, Aidan not agreeing with Oorjit. We could be in for an interesting season.
Also: Josh hasn't agreed with me yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mind that, just wanted to stress my opinion about certain people being a complete d by waiting with buys. Just fcking bs imo.
Easy to say when your team budget is double that of mclaren.. ive done actual research into my buys and I dont want it copied by another team especially if it can also add an extra few hps to it

Team buys: ($750 total)
+3 race hp
+1 quali hp (pablo is putting $50 towards team buys)
-100 cof

My buys: ($500 total)
Quali Sponsor E
Race Sponsor B
+40 race skill
+10 quali skill

Last edited:
Believe me, there are people who do.
I would do that. If i am setting fully on quali or race pace and see that everybody else is doing that aswell, the chance is quite high that i wont get my sponsor targets and will probably not even in the midfield. Then i would rather switch to a different strategy, i think thats quite normal and common sense.
In GPTCC we posted our buys late, thats nothing douchebagish, its just better so noone can react to your buys.

Got a bit lazy since a few season and just post my buys when i have the time to though.

I'm a guy who procrastinates eeeeverything... Indeed for uni I end up reading all the last two weeks or the last directly for tests, having before a month or longer to do it :laugh:
In this case in fact I didn't talk to Tapio at the beginning, I did it few days later. Nor do I think there's reason to get upset, after all it's a game ;)

Another update, as before, any changes please make them in a new post.
Unbenannt.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years