Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent got alerts....

Quali: Wow, pole. Perfect!

Race: Same procedure as last year... Dang. That is a hard hit. On the bright side it would have been a win without the problems.

Nono, I seriously want to know how.
Due to Daniel agreeing to be my 2nd driver, I assume my AI has one of the highest bhp/skill ratios in the game
Surely a top 6 was well over possible. No? Well at least it's a top 12, I should be capable of that.
And yeah 10th. Oh wait, wrong Sauber...

Anyway, with one of the best qualifying perf files, plus on a dry track, I start 19th, 2,5 tenths slower than my teammate.

I am just massively confused how am I THAT far back with one of the best perfs, even with the variation
Best skill (quali), yes, best bhp, certainly not. There are 4 teams with almost/at least 10 bhp more. Good enough for top12 most likely. My guess: being held up on fast laps, plus low variation.

Best skill (quali), yes, best bhp, certainly not. There are 4 teams with almost/at least 10 bhp more. Good enough for top12 most likely. My guess: being held up on fast laps, plus low variation.
but the teams with more bhp have little or no skill at all.

but the teams with more bhp have little or no skill at all.
Really, wanna start it again? :rolleyes:
I recall a situation in gptcc which was way, way more unlikely than the current one. Can we include that one in the discussion then, seeing as I kept my mouth shut back then and decided not to bother with the unpredictability of GP4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%