Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahTpZh.gif

Jaguar completes their line-up with the signing of Aaron Reed​

Statistics
  • 3rd title for Hunsley puts him in equal first with Kederer
  • Ancevski's 75 points would have given him the title in all seasons except '91, '93 and '00. It also was the most points for 2nd placed behind Kederer's 78 in 1991.
  • With Saidy dropping out before season start, Keranen and Laad now share 1st in most races
  • 6 drivers (Keranen, Laad, Utzer, Kederer, Hunsley and Goddard) will have their 200th race next season
  • Andy Black passed the 100 races mark
  • Goddard started 180 of his 185 races with Minardi. Keranen comes to 139 races with McLaren, Lintner has 111 starts for Benetton
  • Utzer now holds 5th for most points, which he previously shared with Keranen
  • Ancevski, Diehl and Lintner all hit the 100 points mark
  • First F1 points for Rinneaho, Ishikawa, Yamaguchi and Brugman
  • Hunsley closes in on 1st in most wins, Ancevski entered the top 10.
  • Utzer is now in 5th for most podiums with 28, passing Ben Herbert
  • Rinneaho, Ishikawa and Yamaguchi scored their first podiums
  • Hunsley now is lone first in most poles with 28, having shared it with Kederer before
  • Keranen and especially Foro closed in on 2nd, now with 22 and 18 poles respectively
  • Keranen's pole at the San Marino GP was his first since the 1994 British GP
  • 9 poles for McLaren resulted in 2 points, easily beating Hunsley negative record of '96 with 17 points from 9 consecutive poles.
  • Ancevski and Diehl both closed in on the top 10 for most fastest lap, now holding 7 and 6 respectively
  • They also were the only drivers to get more than one fastest lap in 2001
  • Lintner's fastest lap at the European GP was his first since the 1991 Canadian GP
  • Martins had the most dnfs with 7
  • Similar to last season only 1 dnf was key for Hunsley's succesful title defense
  • 13 consecutive points finishes for Hunsley (11 of those on podium) are a new record

With this I'll end this season. Thanks everyone for participating, thread for 2002 should go up later this year :roflmao:

Last edited:
How many non-AI drivers have never scored a point?
Andy Graham (28 starts), Harry Costello (7) and Ron Squire (44)

"Similar to last season only 1 dnf was key for Hunsley's succesful title defense"

:cry:
I only can dream of that
It's no guarantee, you had 2 in '98 and ended up 7th, in your title winning season you had 4 (plus one late at Spa which still saw you classified). Jack and Tim had only 2 that year for example, and ended up 4th and 5th.

Andy Graham (28 starts), Harry Costello (7) and Ron Squire (44)

It's no guarantee, you had 2 in '98 and ended up 7th, in your title winning season you had 4 (plus one late at Spa which still saw you classified). Jack and Tim had only 2 that year for example, and ended up 4th and 5th.
Until mid 98 i had totally different strategies when it comes to simulated games.
In mid season i switched my strategy and results came - And having less retirements helped to gain that momentum.

:p

• Deleted member 161052

"Andy Black passed the 100 races mark"
At Australia 2001 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back