Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my jaguar helmet for this season:
d8iMXB5.png
C3Y6i0a.png

qPyPzto.png

@kedy89 I'll send you it very soon

Nono, I seriously want to know how.
Due to Daniel agreeing to be my 2nd driver, I assume my AI has one of the highest bhp/skill ratios in the game
Surely a top 6 was well over possible. No? Well at least it's a top 12, I should be capable of that.
And yeah 10th. Oh wait, wrong Sauber...

Anyway, with one of the best qualifying perf files, plus on a dry track, I start 19th, 2,5 tenths slower than my teammate.

I am just massively confused how am I THAT far back with one of the best perfs, even with the variation

Nono, I seriously want to know how.
Due to Daniel agreeing to be my 2nd driver, I assume my AI has one of the highest bhp/skill ratios in the game
Surely a top 6 was well over possible. No? Well at least it's a top 12, I should be capable of that.
And yeah 10th. Oh wait, wrong Sauber...

Anyway, with one of the best qualifying perf files, plus on a dry track, I start 19th, 2,5 tenths slower than my teammate.

I am just massively confused how am I THAT far back with one of the best perfs, even with the variation

Again, you're too slow :D

2001 Australian GP
H0NIXmT.png

cFynnEj.png

Hunsley takes win
Reigning champion Jack Hunsley looks set for the mission title defense, taking the win at Melbourne. He profited from the retirement of Ben Utzer though, as his gearbox failed right after his one and only stop. Keranen took second place, much to the liking of the Australian fans. Buurlage took 3rd, doing damage limitation for Williams. Pablo Diehl showed a strong race to take 4th, especially in his first stint he made up a lot of positions. Engberink with 5th place, he had a rather quiet race. Man of the race Takahiro Yamaguchi took 6th, as well as the fastest lap. Having started from last position the rookie charged through the field, and rewarded himself with his first career point.
Sigoulakis took 7th, probably losing a better result being shot off the track by Black in the opening laps. Lintner finished 8th, holding off Harvey and Kederer. The Jordan driver suffered problems early in the race, forcing him to make an unscheduled stop. Brugman took 11th place, despite having to pit for a new front wing after crashing with Foro at the start. The McLaren driver wasn't as lucky as he couldn't continue.
Ancevski ended up 12th, he was seen walking around the paddock furiously after a disappointing quali and not that much better race. Goddard finished 13th, ahead of Black and Graham.
7 drivers didn't make it to the end. The afore-mentioned Foro was taken out at the start, Martins, Ishikawa and Wolf all retired within a few laps. The first with an engine failure, the second after spinning off and the third with a gearbox failure. Rinneaho retired from 3rd around the halfway point with an engine failure, as did Laad one lap later. Another lap later it hit Utzer, he was only 9 seconds behind Hunsley after his stop and probably would have retaken the lead after Hunsley's stop.

FIA Press Conference
@Jack Hunsley: Any better way to start the season?
@Aidan Keranen: Delighted about the podium in front of your home crowd?
@Lesley Buurlage: Did you get commands from the pits to slow down a bit after your teammate had run in trouble?

Market is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back