When will it start?
When will it start?
When will it start?
When will it start?
When will it start?
When will it start?
When will it start?
When will it start?

Start further delayed as I've been asked again when it'll start...
damn!
I was actually really looking forward to this season start :unsure:

tbh I wonder who aswell.
Maybe you confused people with the post where you said "I planned it for today, but asking delays it to saturday and sunday"
Maybe some people thought you planned it today but further asking delays it to saturday/sunday.
It caught me out at first look but then I realised you meant because of Tim's asking you delayed it to saturday/sunday.

Yeah and before we didn't get any reminders of when you'd start the season

But fyi, I don't think I'll start in the next 10 days, so you wouldn't miss much. Also you could give orders like "all on race skill until I return", or let your teammate do your buys during your absence.
Posted June 25, so indicating the second week of July.

No worries, start was planned for the upcoming weekend. Might prepone that then, as I think your sponsors/buys/teambuys are the last ones missing.

2000 Australian GP
p780lvW.png

Lintner kicks-off season with second career pole
Some 9 years after his first pole at the 1991 Monaco GP, where he also took his last win to date, Benetton driver Márk Lintner has topped the timesheets in qualifying again. In second place, with a gap of 1 tenth, came Jack Hunsley. His teammate Said rounded off the strong performance of the Jordan team with 4th. Between them new Williams driver Lesley Buurlage. Steven Poirier in the other Benetton took 5th, while Old Wolf impressed with 6th. Champion Utzer only 8th fastest, with Martins in his Arrows alongside him in 4th row. Former teammates Ancevski and Rautavaara complete the top 10.
Minardi with a good start, Goddard in 11th and Diehl in 15th. The new Jaguar team struggled a bit, especially Engberink who found himself in 20th. Laad did a bit better securing 13th. Herbert could beat teammate McNamara in his first outing for the Sauber team. Disappointing session for McLaren and Ferrari, who were way off pace at the back end of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%