Grand Prix 1979 Series - Track Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
As you might have seen in the new posted schedule we will be running the GP79 series on weekly basis.
This mod is a handfull but as always: practice masters!

Here is a question to you, what tracks would you like to see running? Please name a few that have your interest. But:
  • Tracks need to be scratch build
  • Don't post suggestions if you are not interested in this serie
Thanks for the help

my track suggestion:
1) Kyalami
2) Zeltweg
3) Zandvoort
4) Rouen
5) Mosport
6) Spa

Bram let me give a suggestion for this format applicable also to the others:
for me the F79 mod is a little bit different respect others and need more training to be fast and safe on track:skywalker:
so I suggest a Club Calendar with defined at least the races that will be run in a window of 2 or 3 weeks
in this way who likes a bi-weekly basis or to training more can do it, imho

sincerly I appreciate a lot your idea to keep fixed some mods for a while combining the beauty of the champ to the flexibility of the club, brilliant idea !! :rotfl: I hope in a driver's ranking as well

today I'll announce to my 3 drivers ("The Road Runners" Team) this powerfull club events :drool: we will be free from 1st of June :laugh2:

many thanks
ciao

EDIT
ops last but not the least: I hope in a racing start time at 22.00CET --> 21.00UK, but I noticed this is your typical starting time ;)

Blimey - now you're asking - it was literally about 3 or 4 years ago over on RSC, back when it was Legends Central - I'll poke around but I can't promise anything. I mean when did Sierra / Papyrus cease to exist - it was before then, so that's how long ago it was.

Let me check about.

Edit - struggling to find anything for cold hard proof at the moment, unfortunately. RSC being down and generally shagged isn't helping me out. I'll keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%