GRAND PRIX 1937

Cars GRAND PRIX 1937 V 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Stig Bidstrup

Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation "
Stig Bidstrup submitted a new resource:

GRAND PRIX 1937 - by: Team Vintage

If you want a challenge in your simracing this Mod is for you.
This download is with out the self installer, since I could not upload it on this site. The download also includes static cams for cockpit view if you dont like the original cams ( moving cams ).

The Voiturette 1500 cc cars have reverse FFB,to solve this turn your FFB slider to + normally its on -

If you dont wanna stall the engine on the Voiturette 1500cc cars when entering a race " Hold down the clutch " Preferably use Auto...

Read more about this resource...

Nice Mod but far to sensitive undriveable that is no challenge please fix it
regards

Very unlikely to happen as that ship has sailed. You do realize that this mod was released in 2012 for a game that was released in 2005 (and hasn't had any major updates since 2007)? I don't even think Team Vintage is still active.

Hi, Stig and all

I have a strange problem with this Mod.
I'm used to maintain a rFactor install per mod in order to avoid problems between mods and to have separated configurations.
With the multiplication of the mods and the tracks, I decided to avoid to duplicate the huge Location directory and to maintain only one, each mod pointing to the same Location.
This can be done by changing the TRACKDIR location in config.ini.
Well it's fine with all my mods except this one which CTD immediately.
Tried to reinstall with no success.
Any clue or idea ?
Not very important, only maintaining 3 Locations now (standard rFactor, 37 and HistorX I just fell into ;-))
Regards

Hi, Stig and all

I have a strange problem with this Mod.
I'm used to maintain a rFactor install per mod in order to avoid problems between mods and to have separated configurations.
With the multiplication of the mods and the tracks, I decided to avoid to duplicate the huge Location directory and to maintain only one, each mod pointing to the same Location.
This can be done by changing the TRACKDIR location in config.ini.
Well it's fine with all my mods except this one which CTD immediately.
Tried to reinstall with no success.
Any clue or idea ?
Not very important, only maintaining 3 Locations now (standard rFactor, 37 and HistorX I just fell into ;-))
Regards
Hey :)
Sorry but I honestly don't understand the problem --ore the explanations :O_o:
I have 5 different mods in the same rfactor install ( including HistorX 1.96 )
I don't have any problems of any kind.
Except for this mod I have to use reverse FBB ( force feedback ) + force instead of - .
And for those who are reading this --CTD means = crash to desktop ..

Something is in the wrong folder Jim ...

Last edited:
Thank you for your answers.
I'll try to describe a little bit more my problem.
I install rFactor in a separate folder for 37. I install the mod in that folder and it works.
It's only when I change the TrackDir entry in config.ini to point to the same locations as every mods (let's say for example : c:\MyrFactorLocations) - and in the same way as the other mods - that it crashes.
The generic locations folder contains the same tracks as the 37 mod (in fact carbon copy, just to test if there is a problem with the folder).
No typing errors.
Rather strange. I will try different options and will let you know.
Regards

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 363 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years