rF2 Grand-Am @ Mid-Ohio - Thu Aug 12th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
yep was a nice and fun race..... started bad from the 3rd place, was near to stall the engine....., but in T3 i was again 4th behind Adam.... we did a nice fight that ended with the little tap in the last corners.... he was slow because he did an error and so i tried to put my car in the inside, braked a little to late while he was closing the door and so i hit him a bit..... btw it was a little tap because i didn't have any damages for it and for my luck he didn't spin, but in any case sry m8.....
after that i had behind me Julien and he did an error in T3 while he was trying to brake late.... i saw him to much late and i was just closing the door for doing my race line and he hit my back..... this time i had some more damages, the car didn't feel good like before and wasn't easy control a car with a problem in the back....it became a bit unpredictable, but i managed to take it at home in my 3rd position with a nice and safely gap!!! i have enough time that at 7 laps to the end i didn't push to much for lapping Xose and Nigel, that were fighting togheter, and so i just watched for 6 laps a really nice fights between them!!! i enjoied it really a lot!!! thank you again for the nigth and cu next race!!! ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%