rF2 Grand-Am @ Mid-Ohio - Thu Aug 12th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
you are new in this type of races but we said several time in the server and in the thread of the events before this one..... maybe next time is better that Ryan write it in the first page this things:

"due the different engine and the fixed setup we advice against the use of the Porsche cars"

btw the other engine usually works well and are pretty the same on the most tracks.....ford and bmw are the one's with more power and more similar, than arrive pontiac and lexus!! ;)

Qual P1

Race

Start went good, 1 lap easy on cold tires, Gregory was on my tail, so i started to pulling away :) I wanted some action so i slow down and let Greg on front :) We have great batlle for a couple of laps, thx :) I managed to pass and grow gap to 5 sec till pit time. After refueling gap increase to about 15 sec and i turned on ''just cruising'' mode :D and with easy to the finish :)

Thanks all drivers and RD Staff for great racing !!!

Good night for me

Qualied P6 but wasn't too far off 3rd compared to how far I was behind pole.

Race: Made another good start but due tot he narrow track, I had to go slow as Ben got a slow one. Was past Julien and Mattia by turn 1 and then got Ben at turn 2 when he went wide. Mattia put a nice move down the inside into turn 3 and got through, only for me to cut back and get back past into turn 4. Held 3rd for about 4 laps but was now about 20 seconds behind the battle for the lead. Ran wide in the 3rd to last corner, had to hold the inside to stop Mattia coming through but we touched, I ran wide but stayed on the track and Mattia slid through. It was a racing incident so no issues :). Julien got me around the outside of turn 3 on the next lap and I managed to hold Ben off until his issues. Trotted around in 5th, occasionally getting close to Julien when he made a mistake or after the stops. Finished 5th which I'm happy about.

Thanks to Ryan, RD, and all those I battled with.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back