rF2 Grand-Am @ Long Beach 98 - Thu Aug 26th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
was the 3rd fast on the track...... but tonight was really a bad night for me..... :(

started bad, coz i stalled the engine....was almost last.... then in lap 3 or 4 i spun......was keep the concentration and after the pitstop with a magic i was 3rd, but i crash and so i pitted..... after that when i joined the track after few laps a black out hit my home.......

so that was my BAD night..... sometimes it happens... :(

great Race but its usually with this cars:cool:
at start jump in 4th position ( Quali 6th ),no bad race ( if I dont think at lag freezzee ) until pit all its OK this time.One mistake in 2nd stint high cost for me, too near at hairpin for let pass Mattia and so lost my 3td position and finished in 5th.

Congratulations to all :)

Thanks Ryan and RD for event:good:

Another bad night. The track hurt my eyes and gave me a headache due to it being a very bright white on my screen.

Quali: Did an ok-ish lap to take 5th.

Race: Initial getaway was good but had to swerve to avoid Mattia and I lost my Revs. About 50 metres later, someone spun it into the side of my car, knocking me into the wall and damaging the suspension. Got myself back up to 5th before oversteering into another wall and damaging suspension even more. Pitted later than most and came out in 6th place. Was chasing down Valerio and Mattia but Mattia was stuck on the inside of the penultimate turn and I had to avoid him but due to the suspension damage and having to take another line, the car was unstable under braking for the hairpin and I slammed into the tyre wall on the left. Pitted and it amazingly repaired the lost wheel along with giving me a new front end, losing about 3 minutes in total. Came out of pits and was a lap down in 7th so I just rolled around to make sure I didn't get a DNF.

Thanks to Ryan, RD, and those I battled with.

Luck is not with me. Connection seems to stabalise just in time for my controller to finally pack in. tried to race on an emergency controller (wireless 360), no time to properly set it up so it was all over on lap 2.

Bad race from me. I had very little time to practise having to do something. Qualifying I couldn't get the time out but even if I did I would of still been 4th. Started well was upto 3rd and managed to keep on the back of Mikeal for a few laps before he then started pulling away. After Marcin's mistake I was 2nd. Marcin got back past and so I was 3rd. Had been going well but going down the pit straight trying to alter my pit menu caused me a puncture which I had to nurse back for a lap. This caused a big pitstop and by the time I got out I was quite far back. But was able to catch up a bit before Mattia and Valerio had an incident. I was back 3rd. However a few laps before the end made a slight mistake broke the car. 70 secound pitstop put me 4th. 30 secs behind 3rd. Tried my best to get the deposit down and got it to about 15 secounds come the end but wasn't enough :mad:.

Love these cars and in the thought of things 4th isn't too bad but its anoying when you could have acheived a better result. Thanks Ryan for setting this up though.

Love these cars and in the thought of things 4th isn't too bad but its anoying when you could have acheived a better result. Thanks Ryan for setting this up though.

don't tell it to me.... it was the perfect bad night for me.....but maybe is better in this way..... i had all the worst things that can happens together in one race so maybe now i will be unlucky free for the next event!!! :p

i hope so!!! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back