rF2 Grand-Am @ Daytona Road Course - Thu Aug 5th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some wierd graphical issues, when i get out of the car, the last frame from driving view stays on screen and to get it to go away i have to alt tab out and back in to the game, any ideas why ?

i hope that the race will be cancelled because there were children that start to vote and chat during race and they restarted it 2 times...... it's just not possible......sry if i'm so angry and rude, but i am tired about this unserious behaviour on the server...... i hope in some penalties or something like that...... was a shame that there weren't any admin online tonight on the server for keep people calm......

sry again for my outburst but i hate a lot loosing time in this way.......

maybe was necessary a rolling start here, but after the first restart, where everyone know how dangerous was T1, i was just pissed when they call a restart again.......so i left the server because i don't wanna race angry because i know that in this state i can ruins the race to someone that maybe was innocent in that story....

sry again, but i feel that i must write somewhere these things or i gonna to explode........

tomorrow i will return again calm and relaxed like usuall!!! :D

IDIOTS I know let's restart the race several times until we get a good start. Does my head in, I get really angry at this ****. Change the start to a rolling start, oh no let's go when I say go not when the leader says go. ARG. I refuse to race with that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back