Resource icon

Misc Gran Turismo Sport Inspired PPFilters v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Suchsneak submitted a new resource:

Gran Turismo Sport Inspired PPFilters - GT Styled PPFilters

5 filters each for their corresponding time of day, use them when you race, or to take photos of your favorite cars. FPS impact should be minimal on decent high performance rigs.

To install, look for "assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters" place the ini's inside for them to show up ingame or in the menu.

Hope people enjoy them as much as I do, cheers!

Read more about this resource...

Suchsneak updated Gran Turismo Sport Inspired PPFilters with a new update entry:

Simplified, Tweaked the colors

View attachment 229131 View attachment 229132 View attachment 229133
Buddy of mine told me to reduce the filters and make them more distinct. I've settled on three main ones, made the Midday pop a lot more.

"02Use_at_MIDDAY.ini" is the default filter, it works well at all times, but I recommend switching to the other two when the sun is close to the horizon to add more atmosphere.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am also working on pp filters and weather types (GT Atmosphere and Scenery) ... They start with my initials GT. It might get confusing for people when using our pp filters and weather conditions. I would like to suggest that you could maybe change your prefix to GT_SPORT for your pp filter and weather app? It's just a question, I was thinking of changing mine but yours seems more suitable. No obligation whatsoever, we could leave things just like they are ;)

I am also working on pp filters and weather types (GT Atmosphere and Scenery) ... They start with my initials GT. It might get confusing for people when using our pp filters and weather conditions. I would like to suggest that you could maybe change your prefix to GT_SPORT for your pp filter and weather app? It's just a question, I was thinking of changing mine but yours seems more suitable. No obligation whatsoever, we could leave things just like they are ;)
I don't mind at all, I'll see if I have any better ideas for the name. Also, I'm looking into making some custom weather options for myself, if you have any spare time, could you please show me a quick example of how to put one together, or replace the current? Thank you in advance!

would GTSport_DAY work?
Yes, sure. And thx :thumbsup:.
The best weather mod is by @Peter Boese, a lot can be learned from him and his mod http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/good-and-bad-weather.11194/download?version=31149 and by @Chris Kennedy also http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/natural-graphics-mod.4551/download?version=21812
I always start from the default weather file "clear" and my ppfilter derived from the ingame filter "movie". It's good you have a clear goal for your pp filter / weather mod (resembling Gran Turismo, I played it since GT1 20 years ago till GT6). This way you are not copying others, or trying to do sth what has already been done exceptionally well. I want to offer scenery settings which are not unreal but sure are not common weather patterns, or logical to race in. It's more about the environment for me than about the immersion or realism.
files to create a weather pattern :
"clouds" in texture map (content) : ask the author's permission if you want to use his clouds, or just use the default ones, or make your own.
"color curves" in system/cfg : very sensitive, a lot of experimenting needed.
"weather" in content : adjusting size, colours, transparency of the clouds as well as adding or deleting fog, car lights on/off and modifying the road temp colour to suit your created weather pattern.
greets
"pp filter" like you are already doing.

Thank you for the quick rundown, also is there a way to edit the colors depending on the time of day? Cause I read somewhere that information is in the track file them selves.

Next update I post will have the name changes, should be in a day or two.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back