GT Sport Gran Turismo Sport EU Beta Testing Sign Ups Open

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
GT Sport 3.jpg

Polyphony Digital have opened up places for the upcoming GT Sport beta, with EU applicants now eligible to apply for a spot.

Players interested in signing up for a place should visit the link HERE and submit your details and Sony Entertainment Network Online ID. As is the case with the recent US open beta application process, access to the game and online servers will be restricted to certain times during the day and successful applications will be informed of the details upon completion of the registration process.

It has not been announced exactly how long the registration process will remain open, and with a game of such popularity as Gran Turismo it would be wise for those of you interested in taking part to register for a place very soon.

Gran Turismo 6 is the current latest title from Polyphony Digital. GT Sport is scheduled for release during 2017 for Sony PlayStation 4.

GT Sport 1.jpg
GT Sport 2.jpg
GT Sport 4.jpg

Don't forget to check out the Gran Turismo Series sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep abreast of all the latest news and discussion around these racing games. We have a dedicated section for GT6 and for the upcoming Gran Turismo Sport release, so stay tuned for all the information as and when it becomes available.

Will you be signing up for the closed beta? Excited about the new game finally hitting a public release? Do you think Polyphony can recapture the magic of the old Gran Turismo games? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Am i the only one who finds the driving-views, except cockpit, pretty bland? I usually play in cockpit, but sometimes i also switch to hood-view or dashboard-view (-> driveclub). They should an option to align the camera somewhere, add motion/shakeniss to it and then save it as 'Extra-View'. Unfortunately, it's not a PC-Game you can simply mod.

Signed up hope to get a test so far I think there is a lot of competition this year PC2,GT sport and we have already PC1,A.C,AMS,RF2 Raceroom and there's more I haven't tried that are also good GT sport needs to be better than 5 and 6 which are pretty much the same game

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back