Gran Turismo HUD

Apps Gran Turismo HUD 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I really love this mod, it's amazing. However I play on a 55" 4K UHD Display, and the graphic elements and text for lap/time look blurry and not as sharp or crisp. Could you please consider updating this so that it will look nice for those of us on 4K displays as well? Thanks very much for your amazing HUD addons for AC!
well if you were to update it, can you also please include 16:10 aspect ratio ? :)

I've been using this for quite a while and I've gotta say, it's clean. I hope there will be a leaderboard soon, as I almost always play on Multiplayer and I'd love to have the true GT5 Online experience, since I never got to play it when the servers were up. :p

Last edited:
Vegetable Tsai updated Gran Turismo HUD with a new update entry:

Simply A Major One

Changes & Fixes in V2.0:
Textures reworked for better accuracy and readability.
Added steering gauge inspired from GT5 Prologue Demo.
Added G meter (at left side) inspired from GT5 Prologue.
Added 24000 RPM gauge textures.
Added animation for gear change. (Neutral skipped for 0.3 seconds)
Boost gauge animation now works in new mechanism for more authentic feel.
Blinking rev light.
Traction control support.
Throttle input now turns red when traction...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am also experiencing 2560x1080 resolution issue! I used to be able to switch the resolution and everything was fine, but now it's a constant problem! Returned to the previous version!

unknown.png

My HUD appears super zoomed. Here's the settings.

1641565755772.png

(Playing on windowed mode, 1080p)

I described the problem, you can read it a little lower in the discussion. I would like to hear your answer, is there a solution for this or is it planned to fix it? This problem is observed in many who use a non-standard screen format, for example, like mine is 2560 x 1080. I like your application and would like to use the latest added features. Thanks and good luck!

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2022.01.08 - 14.02.00.00.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.01.08 - 14.02.00.00.png
    718.1 KB · Views: 113
unknown.png

My HUD appears super zoomed. Here's the settings.

View attachment 530900

(Playing on windowed mode, 1080p)
1. Please removed the old version completely and reinstall the v2.0. (assettocorsa\apps\python\GT HUD)
2. Make sure you are running the same resolution between the game and the screen.
3. Set the render mode to "full screen" or "show on screen" in content manager.

I won't be here very often, please DM or leave comments on my Patreon page for further support, thank you!

Reactions: 341
a bit of a noob question. How does tyre wear works in this mod? how do i know when my tyres are dying? because sometimesare blue and other times red but I don't know what it means. is it temperature? wear?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

The UI has become like this after I installed it. I played it on windowed 1600x900 resolution. Any ways to fix it?
1646593083054.png

I also didn't see the scaling settings in my Content Manager, how can this such basic settings not available in my settings?
1646594018924.png

Last edited:
V2.0 :
Added steering gauge inspired from GT5 Prologue Demo.
Added G meter (at left side) inspired from GT5 Prologue.

But I can't see those in game ? It's still the same setup as before (tyres on the far left, etc). Updated, clean install with CM, clean install in folders and nothing changed. What's the matter ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.2%