GT7 Gran Turismo 7 Wish List

G27 wheel? Would be nice :)

Bathurst of course in GT7 and being able to run GT Sport (which I think it will)

I was looking at buying a PS4 but may not now. Just get the 5. I hope the sounds are better in GT.....

1. True Gran Turismo career mode
  2. Real pit stops and race craft
  3. Tire wear, fuel wear, car damage
  4. Owners garage and the ability to tune, repair, upgrade, sell/buy vehicles
  5. Complete out of box compatibility with FFB for Fanatec/TM/Logitech wheels
  6. GT Legends series - bring back iconic cars from the first 6 GT's like the Tom's Castrol Supra, F090, Suzuki Escudo rally car, the Skyline's etc.
  7. Online matchmaking with scheduled races similar to iRacing with a safety system. Collisions for both parties are given warnings/cool downs, too many leads to suspensions from open lobbies. Nothing requiring human reviews (due to cost).

1 - Bring back the career mode, fully featured like GT 1/2/3.​
2 - Real time weather (not just rain) and time of day that effects the road/tires as an option for at least single/multiplayer races.​
3 - Sport mode - but separate from the main campaign.​
4 - A more realistic penalty system with negligent/malevolent players having to retrain to compete.​
5 - Bring back the upgrade paths for cars, that was what gave the games life. NOT like NFS style.​
6 - Also bring back the used/new car lot with every day cars as an option.​
7 - The ability to adjust field of view, and further, more fine tuning of seat placement for in car view. Further further, ability to delete hands from wheel, or hands and wheel altogether.​
8 - Optional toggle for VR racers to play in online matches with other VR racers, or regular lobbies.​
9 - Better integration with current Streaming platforms.​
10 - PLEASE bring back the classic Rally Stages and Hill Climbs, the current offerings in GT Sport are severely lacking.​
11 - I'm sure there's more...​

I'm by no means trying to sound negative in this list, I'm a life long fan of the series, been playing since GT 1 came out. I know how great the series can be, especially with the technology we have today.

General Content

- Grand Valley Speedway. A mainstay of the series, arguably the most iconic track of all so if Trial Mountain is returning it wouldn't feel right for GVS to not be in a numbered release.
- Lotus. Last minute licencing issues resulted in their exclusion from Sport, but I can't imagine it would be that hard to rectify that, and not doing so would be a pretty glaring omission from what is intended to be an extensive car list.
- More GT3/4 cars. It would improve immersion and realism to have less stand-ins in Group 3 and especially 4, the latter of which only had one GT4 car, the Cayman, in Sport.

Single Player

- Faster and better AI. The highest difficulty setting was still far too slow in Sport, and I think such a setting should ideally match the pace of an A rated driver (A+ should still be able to beat it). If PD figures this out, the rest of the campaign will fall into place; no more need for catch the rabbit races, instead let the player decide how fast the AI is like Forza does and let them actually battle instead of racing a glorified time trial.
- Learn from the past to create the best GT mode yet. End-game races shouldn't be too short like in 6, or too long like in 3 and 4. Don't bring back 5's level system ever. Don't force us to buy a Honda Fit RS. I also prefer it when races are all in one menu instead of spread out across the map, as it makes it easier to track progress towards 100%.

Multiplayer and E-Sports

- For regular Sport mode, either go back to changing the race schedule daily, or have more race options each week for players to choose from. The 'dailies' were never the same once they stopped being true dailies.
- For FIA, I'd like them to give more players a chance to compete in the live events, like they did back in 2018 when 90 players (including myself) qualified for the regional rounds. With Covid putting a stop to big live venue setups, it would be relatively easy to bring back the regionals so that we can see fresh faces drive and build more hype for the world final. No need to limit the manufacturers series to the top 12 either, just add a semi-final round?
- As a side note, I'd also like PD to re-merge Asia with Oceania and North with South America for FIA matchmaking purposes. The player pools in these regions are tiny compared to Europe as a result of the split.

I'd like to add getting the rights to Verstappen's 2021 Red Bull if possible? Gran Turismo and Red Bull have had a good working agreement for some time now with the Red Bull X, and if Mercedes signing with iRacing is going to result in the 2017 car not carrying over to GT7, I can think of no better replacement than the WDC car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%