GT7 Gran Turismo 7 PC

Hello everyone,

It's 2021 and it turns out that some exclusives games still exist such as Gran Turismo 7.

At the last news, whether it's this car game or another one (on XBOX, PC, other), the car games only represent a small part of the games sold.

So, for me I consider it a hostage taking to force players to choose this or that hardware or / and if not a big lack of work to make the game compatible on another hardware (yes if you recognize yourself as a lazy developer).

So my question: do you want to get Gran Turismo 7 on PC? A consumer product that is above all made for fun.

The survey runs from February 1, 2021 to February 1, 2022.

G_B

1612192358430.png

Last edited:
would be great if they do but don't think they will do that. Gran Turismo was the only reason for me to buy an console (PS3). But the hardware support is bad on the PS Plattform I would love to use my fanatec stuff instead of any other plastic wheel.

Man, the online races were so awesome every night we had a different kind of race but always one lap races on the Nordschleife. sometimes ugly 70's, only ugly 70's cars allowed which GT offers a lot from. or FWD against RWD, or 4WD. It was mostly great but only 12 racers on one track.

would be great if they do but don't think they will do that. Gran Turismo was the only reason for me to buy an console (PS3). But the hardware support is bad on the PS Plattform I would love to use my fanatec stuff instead of any other plastic wheel.

Man, the online races were so awesome every night we had a different kind of race but always one lap races on the Nordschleife. sometimes ugly 70's, only ugly 70's cars allowed which GT offers a lot from. or FWD against RWD, or 4WD. It was mostly great but only 12 racers on one track.

You have summarised the main points.

This flagship license is a motivating factor in buying the console. Hardware support has its limits and can be understood in relation to our computers and above all the fun that comes from playing the game, small races are engaging and that's what I look for in games.

Despite everything, if you go into detail there are a lot of shortcomings compared to simulations but the objective as indicated is to have fun and not to launch your PS5 PS4 or other through the window^^.

In short, it would take billions of euros to make Sony change its mind for a PC launch but that will probably never happen, we will certainly be dead before natural causes lol

He could still release a light version on PC only multiplayer, I say that, I say nothing, or even an old episode but hey... they don't need money...

Last edited:
Polyphony Digital is a Sony internal studio, hence why it's only on PlayStation. Sony wouldn't turn around and shoot themselves in the foot by releasing it on PC, it goes against their interests.

Sure, i would want that but I also think it will never happen.

But we did say the same for Forza Motorsport (XBOX) as well and eventually it appeared on PC as well.

Lets see :)

XBox being a Microsoft product meant it's games to be available on console & PC would allow them to dip into 2 markets.

A few months ago, some bright spark stumbled on the fact that Nvidia had left the API to their GeForce Now DB a little too open:

Someone else kindly posted a .csv list of the games without a steam ID here:

GT7 is in that list....

1631609153733.png

...take it with a pinch of the proverbial :D

Last edited:
I'd rather wait for the next installment of Gran Turismo for PC that focuses on proper Sim Racing rather than Simcade.

I still prefer Assetto Corsa over Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport series these days.

I'd rather wait for the next installment of Gran Turismo for PC that focuses on proper Sim Racing rather than Simcade.

I still prefer Assetto Corsa over Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport series these days.

The Gran Turismo games will be as they have always been in terms of their sim aspect, there is no need to wait here for anything in my opinion. GT7 will be like GTSport, that was like GT6 etc.
I would love to have GT7 on PC because it scratches that car-rpg itch the most from all 'these' games and i do love myself some lovely simcade with that high level of polish that are the GT games. I don't care that its not a hardcore sim, there are plenty sims for me to chose from in that department. GT is doing great at what it wants to be.

Last edited:
The Gran Turismo games will be as they have always been in terms of their sim aspect, there is no need to wait here for anything in my opinion. GT7 will be like GTSport, that was like GT6 etc.
I would love to have GT7 on PC because it scratches that car-rpg itch the most from all 'these' games and i do love myself some lovely simcade with that high level of polish that are the GT games. I don't care that its not a hardcore sim, there are plenty sims for me to chose from in that department. GT is doing great at what it wants to be.
Perhaps they should add two different handling models: Sim Racing and Simcade, similar to how Codemasters did for their DiRT 4.

Perhaps they should add two different handling models: Sim Racing and Simcade, similar to how Codemasters did for their DiRT 4.

I get the idea behind it but tbh i personally am not a fan of this because i feel like its basically double the adjustment work and might unnecessary eat up resources. I rather have them do a damn good simcade handling model than making a half arsed simcade and a halfarsed sim model.

Last edited:
If one day, you developer from Polyphony Digital discovers the English/Japanese translator mode, my question is still the same: Transferring a PS5 game to a PC configuration only takes a few weeks, but why are you so lazy? :)

Hello everyone,

It's 2021 and it turns out that some exclusives games still exist such as Gran Turismo 7.

At the last news, whether it's this car game or another one (on XBOX, PC, other), the car games only represent a small part of the games sold.

So, for me I consider it a hostage taking to force players to choose this or that hardware or / and if not a big lack of work to make the game compatible on another hardware (yes if you recognize yourself as a lazy developer).

So my question: do you want to get Gran Turismo 7 on PC? A consumer product that is above all made for fun.

The survey runs from February 1, 2021 to February 1, 2022.

G_B

View attachment 441552
Granturismo 6 supported up to 5 3d monitors in full surround. If the game went to PC I could play it on triple monitors.( A must on PC) Widescreen monitor support and full VR support also required to do it right. Also unlocked framerates for high refresh monitors would be nice. Needs to have full wheel support for all the major brands. I also wonder how Playstation Plus plays into the equation as the game is always online.

Modding support for at least tracks would be great . I trust the community more than Sony to deliver the sorely needed tracks for this game.

since the early 2000s Gran Turismo and Forza were the only two games i wished would come to PC one day.
Forza arrived already years ago, now i hope Sony will do us also the favor in 1-2 years tops.
i know both game series' dont feel near as good to drive as current sims do, but its not really only about the driving feel with these two. its the overall package and the fact they ooze high budget quality.
can't wait for sunday tbh, i really want to see what Turn 10 has been cooking in the last almost 5 years.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing